• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks a lot, that's awesome.

Game crashes when trying to filter the map using the map info screen or building a bus stop ONLY in the tutorial, is there a proper place to report these kind of bugs?

Last edited:
I tried to install this game yesterday (bought it shortly after original relase and played it on Windows). It didn't work due to some error message complaining about a missing executable.

Today the game is listed in the "Other Games" category and the "Play" button is gone, instead the "Purchase" button is shown. I don't want to re-purchase the game. :)

It seems like I'm not the only one hitting that problem and it's not limited to Linux, there's a thread in the Steam forums for CiM with a few guys/gals complaining about the same thing.

so, back in the day I bought the game at gamesplanet.com. Will I get access to the linux version as well? Or this this intended to be a steam-only feature?

Unfortunately the Linux version is only on Steam at the moment. I'm afraid I don't know if there will be a non-Steam version.