• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
2-3 divisions on the beaches (mostly militia). I am preparing simultaneous invasion on a Galicia/Eastern Romania, maybe on on the entire front?
my game is going like this:

Crushed western front, italy is shakey but holding, and most of the wehrmact is in the east. finland is holding and many forces that were in norway have been sent there. the russians are driving hard across the front. They got right outside ploetsi but i transferred a bunch of reserves from the middle where the russians are now charging forward. I estimate I can stop them around konigsberg but Im completely out of oil and cannot use the luftwaffe. Its now september of 1944.

How do you conduct offensive operations with no oil btw? In 1944, at least you still have Romania
Veeerrrryy slowly.
The good days, after capturing a dump, I can have between 3-8 days when I can use 170 oil/day.
When I can't, I still have ~30 oil every new day, when I can use V2 or TR (I always try to have PAR ready for any opportunity). Also, on average, MTN and PAR walk faster than INFs requiring oil (and experiencing a shortage). And I use SR a lot, moving if possible units that I had previously SRed onto provinces with high level of infrastructure (usually Paris -after recovery-, Mainz, Berlin, Vienna or Venice). I told you, I use every possible trick, and don't hesitate to be gamey within the limits of the engine.

Veeerrrryy slowly.
The good days, after capturing a dump, I can have between 3-8 days when I can use 170 oil/day.
When I can't, I still have ~30 oil every new day, when I can use V2 or TR (I always try to have PAR ready for any opportunity). Also, on average, MTN and PAR walk faster than INFs requiring oil (and experiencing a shortage). And I use SR a lot, moving if possible units that I had previously SRed onto provinces with high level of infrastructure (usually Paris -after recovery-, Mainz, Berlin, Vienna or Venice). I told you, I use every possible trick, and don't hesitate to be gamey within the limits of the engine.
I believe SR simulates using the rail system to move units. This really wouldnt be too gamey. Im having to do similar things in my 44 scenario. I think I get over 100 a day though, from synthetics, hungary, romania, ect. Still wholey inadequate. What good do V2s do you?

I believe SR simulates using the rail system to move units. This really wouldnt be too gamey. Im having to do similar things in my 44 scenario. I think I get over 100 a day though, from synthetics, hungary, romania, ect. Still wholey inadequate. What good do V2s do you?
I've been surprised that nobody asked before, that is the core of my strategy. What do you think? I will show you tonight.

Why France is blue did you release puppet or what?

But then why it has such strange borders.
Yes, I did. Its industries were devastated anyway, and it was such a strain on my TC. It has now some mp, and should be able to provide some troops later (if Nat Spain stops delaying its production)
France get the provinces that I controlled at its release. Hirson, in the North, was controlled by partisans, the other provinces by US troops. Some provinces were controlled by RSI, and eventually turned to France. I don't know why the difference. I will report this as a bug, as well as it is France, but with Vichy cabinet.

V2s or SR? I havent used my V2s or V1s at all. As for SR, I rely on it. Im surprised German TC is high enough to spam it

-V2s
-Releasing France has had the positive effect to free between 300 and 400 points from TC (partisans). That's the core reason for releasing it. Also, I hope (but I'm not sure) that infra recovers faster on core provinces.
-In 1.02, strategic bombing was too effective. I have the feeling that it could be too weak now. The Allies don't have removed 10 IC like this, I think. Which is saving my TC
-With no oil, my infantry moves like the snail. Regarding speed, if I can't catch up with the ennemies, the only way too lower their advantage is to slow them to the German's pace. Hence... Another consequence is that I recover my org faster.

You know all my secrets for now. :ninja:

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/526/19452i.jpg/][/URL]

-V2s
-Releasing France has had the positive effect to free between 300 and 400 points from TC (partisans). That's the core reason for releasing it. Also, I hope (but I'm not sure) that infra recovers faster on core provinces.
-In 1.02, strategic bombing was too effective. I have the feeling that it could be too weak now. The Allies don't have removed 10 IC like this, I think. Which is saving my TC
-With no oil, my infantry moves like the snail. Regarding speed, if I can't catch up with the ennemies, the only way too lower their advantage is to slow them to the German's pace. Hence... Another consequence is that I recover my org faster.

You know all my secrets for now. :ninja:

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/526/19452i.jpg/][/URL]

That's a ton of V2's.

That's a ton of V2's.
Yes. I'm building a reserve, to be sure that I won't lack them. The first goal is to survive. Then, I will gradually shift to something else, if possible.
I also have 4 MIL at the bottom of the queue. Too bad that I can't produce real cavalry.