• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, post it here just like you did with details.

Submitted as bug #11 - http://github.com/MiltonStanley/Quandrax/issues/11

Will try to wrap it into the next update; if not, I'll look to have it by Feb 16. Problem is finding the balance between patching and adding features.

Thanks for the help!

-Milton

I think the closest would be the EU3-V2 project (which is completed, I think), followed by the V2-HOI3 project (which is still being developed - the province mapping is tremendous undertaking). I don't have the forum threads handy; do a search for V2-HOI3.

Not working for me :sad:

I D/L the direct link, install, copy ck2 save in that folder, run it, settle to Chronicles (the one I have), then any of the four vassals option gives a 0 kb file :sad:

Last edited:

I D/L the direct link, install, copy ck2 save in that folder, run it, settle to Chronicles (the one I have), then any of the four vassals option gives a 0 kb file :sad:
A screenshot of the proccess, before it closes:
quandraxscsht_zpsf514ccc5.jpg

Same thing happens to me. Older patch saves will past that stage but then stuck on "Creating EU3 Papacy section..." forever. Nevertheless there are tons of options to chose like settings and very easy to use. I hope errors will fix.

Not yet, as I've been having to work on other OS projects of late. But I haven't forgotten! In the meantime, you should theoretically be able to 'downgrade' to previous versions of CK2 that will work. Thanks for reminding me of this; I'm having dinner with another programmer and a mathematician I work with and between us we should be able to figure out how it's scrambled.

Not yet, as I've been having to work on other OS projects of late. But I haven't forgotten! In the meantime, you should theoretically be able to 'downgrade' to previous versions of CK2 that will work. Thanks for reminding me of this; I'm having dinner with another programmer and a mathematician I work with and between us we should be able to figure out how it's scrambled.
No worries, take your time :) Stuck on "Creating EU3 Papacy section..." occurs in 1.06b patch. The other one (instant close) which khabalseed wrote happens in 2.1.6 patch. Millions of thanks to your efforts, I will looking forward its final version.