• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(492002)

Banned
6 Badges
May 16, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
Just wondering what you guys think.

Here's my top 10.

10.Afghanistan
9.German states that aren't Bavaria Prussia or A-H
8.Serbia
7.Chinese Substates
6.Montenegro
5.Krakow
4.Bali
3.Sokoto
2.Hawaii
1.Tripoli

Any African unciv, any Caribbean or south Asian island nation, Krakow.

I think there's probably ten in there somewhere.

Denmark. Always denmark. Arguement closed...

Number 1 is sikkim. 8k pops indian minor with horrible, just horrible terrain-production bonus and you're next to the uk and other uncivs that are at least 100 times (literally, and I actually know what literally means, unlike teenage girls) bigger than you.

I didn't find Hawaii very hard at all, I increased relations with France, gained a footing in getting most pacific islands and becoming a great power by 1880. I'd remove Hawaii from the list.

I would most certainly not put Afghanistan in hardest 10. Most of my Afghan games have been fairly to very successful.

I would most certainly not put Afghanistan in hardest 10. Most of my Afghan games have been fairly to very successful.

Serbia also, it's way too easy getting back your cores, and then you're already a secondary power by then.

Bali isn't really hard, I never seen the Netherlands trying to annex them. Once you've civilized you can grab Atjeh, parts of Borneo and South East Asia. About the German substates... once you've figured out the right technique (which never differs, which is why it is so easy) you can easily beat Prussia and Austria together.

BTW, why do you think other german states are hard?
I ha dtwo great games as Baden, and managed to form the SGF, it´s doable, one time as hannover, i was close before forming the NGF at the end. The OPMs in Saxony are another thing of course, but Hannover, Würtemberg, and Baden are pretty fun. And i think even Hesse-Darmstadt should be playable. Maybe saxony itself could be fun too.

Sikkim also has nepali as its primary culture (there's a grand total of like 100k pops of that culture) and doesn't accept any other cultures. It's even worse than you can imagine.

Last edited:
Sikkim is only of Nepali culture (there's a grand total of like 100k pops of that culture) and doesn't accept any other cultures. It's even worse than you can imagine.

Can't you form India with Sikkim or is that only Nepal?

You probably can, but how are you going to do that with an 8k primitive nation that has 100k accepted pops at best?

I'd go for Nepal first, then try to acquire some provinces in Central Asia and South East Asia. I have seen 1 guy annex all of China as Sikkim and the creating India, that was done in early vanilla days tho

I'd go for Nepal first, then try to acquire some provinces in Central Asia and South East Asia. I have seen 1 guy annex all of China as Sikkim and the creating India, that was done in early vanilla days tho

Is that guy your mentor? Did you learn how to do these ridiculous (amazing) gameplays from that guy? xD