• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

podcat

Game Director <unannounced>
Paradox Staff
12 Badges
Jul 23, 2007
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Semper Fi
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Hearts of Iron II: Beta
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Paradox Order
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
thank you:)

cat, no one remembers your female frame from the video's last year it seems.
this is at least the 6th time i've seen you referred to as Sir, rather than Milady ;)

negativeman-55f.png

I was looking for it for some time. Thanks.

cat, no one remembers your female frame from the video's last year it seems.
this is at least the 6th time i've seen you referred to as Sir, rather than Milady
Why am I not surprised...? Most of the people on the Internet are males, especially in the gaming communities. There is no clue which could hint that podcat is female; no icon, nickname doesn't sound feminine and a lot of people could simply not watch the video you mentioned.

Why am I not surprised...? Most of the people on the Internet are males, especially in the gaming communities. There is no clue which could hint that podcat is female; no icon, nickname doesn't sound feminine and a lot of people could simply not watch the video you mentioned.

j2KBM.png

(I am male)

Would you change opinion if I told you podcat's original nickname was podkitty?

stop now guys or you are all fired