+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Their Finest Hour Manual

Oberkommando HOI4 Paradox Dev Team podcat's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyDiplomacyFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Cool Their Finest Hour Manual

Manual is now available for download: http://manuals.gamersgate.com/DD-HOI...linemanual.pdf

Enjoy!
    Reject reason to make the impossible possible!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2

Gibraltar- digging in, waiting for the Spanish invasion!
    thank you
    Treaty of Utrecht
    There were several Spanish attempts to regain Gibraltar since the Anglo-Dutch invasion and the War of the Spanish Succession lingered on for another eight years. After lack of success and years of negotiations, the Treaty of Utrecht was created in 1713 and has become the most significant document in Gibraltar’s history. This treaty grants the Rock of Gibraltar to Great Britain.

No man , however he may talk , has the remotest
    idea of what an ordinary infantry soldier endures.

Thank you Sir.

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by DenRJ View Post
    Thank you Sir.
    cat, no one remembers your female frame from the video's last year it seems.
    this is at least the 6th time i've seen you referred to as Sir, rather than Milady

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    93 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburg
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    EUIV: Call to arms eventMagicka: Wizard Wars Founder WizardWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    Thanks!
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

HOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant44 View Post
    this is at least the 6th time i've seen you referred to as Sir, rather than Milady

Reichsmarschall Paradox Dev Team Darkrenown's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - Immortals
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

What he's trying to say is, you may be thinking of Kalocain.
    Relentless madman.

Ah, nice touch at the end: Forza Djurgår'n better at soccer than hockey.
    HV is my team, but I would like to see Dif in elitserien again.

Thanks so much! It is short but very informative, especially for the CA and Piercing changes.

Posting error
    Last edited by DenRJ; 27-09-2012 at 00:26.

Quote Originally Posted by podcat View Post
    Don't be such a sad cat.

Here, have some cuteness:

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Rome: Vae Victis500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant44 View Post

poor man

When I try to download it states I have reached my limit.

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane

Works well here and thanks a lot for the manual.
    Dauphiné en avant !

I was looking for it for some time. Thanks.

Why am I not surprised...? Most of the people on the Internet are males, especially in the gaming communities. There is no clue which could hint that podcat is female; no icon, nickname doesn't sound feminine and a lot of people could simply not watch the video you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy.Death View Post

Why am I not surprised...? Most of the people on the Internet are males, especially in the gaming communities. There is no clue which could hint that podcat is female; no icon, nickname doesn't sound feminine and a lot of people could simply not watch the video you mentioned.

(I am male)

Deluxe programmer Paradox Dev Team Tegus's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDivine WindVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Holy.Death View Post

Would you change opinion if I told you podcat's original nickname was podkitty?

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - Immortals
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by podcat View Post
    (I am male)
    What she means is she is just as good as a male programmer so gender shouldn't be an issue.
    Relentless madman.

stop now guys or you are all fired

You already fired me for that province database bug!
    Relentless madman.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast