• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
fantastic insight into your game. As Narwhal says it was great to be transported 'into the action' but still in the overall structure of a Grand Campaign.

Thanks for putting this up and hope your purely defensive war against the evil Imperialists goes well

url]

Well, the death of these three leaders in "combat-related injuries" is suspicious.

Now on the Russians ! I suppose the Prussians won't do more than sending a few ships your way. Against a human player, this is going to be exciting !

I wish I could play, but never tried PoN much.

Hehe, I decided to simply describe these leaders were "apprehended" not killed. Prussia and Russia are allies and rather successful in our game. However, these regions are in my back yard and I do not intend to leave them without a fight. It's about respect too. Nations will never respect late comer Japan if it doesn't fight at least...

As you yourself said, a bit anti-climactic in Hokkaido, but a decisive end to your campaign. Regarding the suddenly dead rebel leaders, I wonder if the game models seppuku? ;) Sure seems like an appropriate reaction to the rebels' total defeat...

Good luck earning the respect of Russia and Prussia and thanks for the AAR.