+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to get early access?

How to get early access?

Hi,

I signed up over a month ago through steam and i was under the impression there would be early access.

How do we get in?

Cheers,

JD

High Priestess of Paradox Susana's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDiplomacyDungeonlandEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    ImpireThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses

Please define "signed up". If you mean that you bought the game over a month ago then yes absolutely, you should have early access to the game. Pls confirm. Thanks

Kind regards
    Susana

Quote Originally Posted by jdeb8 View Post
    Hi,

I signed up over a month ago through steam and i was under the impression there would be early access.

How do we get in?

Cheers,

JD

if steam is not letting you downlaod it, close steam off and start it up again..

At least thats what i had to do.

Hello!

I bought it too.
    But i cant play.
    I bought it over Steam.
    Any Ideas?

Hi susana,

Yes I purchased the game over a month ago. How do i get early access?

Have you guys tried doing what i said..

Does it show in your steam list?

Also remember just pressing the X in the top right to close steam is not actually closing it down.

caldrin,

do you still access the game through the beta client?

All i have in mine is "War of the roses beta" (the beta client) and "War of the roses pre-order" which just says "Information is coming soon"

Hi,

I bought the game on steam about a week or two ago. I downloaded the beta and I played it for a while. Now I can purchase the beta, but download the game?

Please help

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

If you pre-ordered the game than you need to turn off steam, close it out completely and then restart steam, you should see a new single "war of the roses" entry.

I am not sure how this is complicated, just restart steam, it is that simple.

+ Reply to Thread