• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1z1xkcm.jpg

A couple of short skirted sarranid warhorses

e00llx.jpg

2rqdppd.jpg

Last edited:
153btqe.jpg

Last edited:
Now that I'm done with Heraldic Armies I can work on this some more. 4 different kinds of saddle horses will change some colors and replace a mesh yet

w2nng0.jpg
24ca150.jpg

k4hz47.jpg
1g6eip.jpg

Does this look alright? I moved the horse b texture to the new horse mesh, haven't done a specular for this one yet

246kykj.jpg

Last edited:
A different banner horse

30ic0o4.jpg

Солевые грелк

Предлагаем огромный выбор грелок солевых от производителя оптом и в розницу с доставкой в любой регион.
Подробная информация на нашем портале по адресу http://www.lintub.ru и по телефону 8 (495) 675-85-20

A couple experiments

Might make this one of the champion horses

b6ou4x.jpg

A cart horse the cart floats sometimes, I thought make expensive and if you have in inventory then would increase inventory, doesn't show up good in inventory

110c0er.jpg

It's at the top between the 2 saddle horses
33ksnkw.jpg

It looks alright when you pick it up

4qhjih.jpg

Stuck on Cart horse. I turned cart horse into a reference book to get script working and found that this script doesn't work for inventory management: game_get_skill_modifier_for_troop, it adds 1 to your skill in character window but doesn't really give you a bonus to the skill level. Got Cart horse to work like that with the +1 to skill number in character window but didn't get any more room in inventory. Added a script that increases inventory management to 10(max) and increases size of your inventory when you get the Cart horse, but it stays maxed after you get rid of Cart horse. I know very little about scripting compared to what you can know.
Anyone want to help??

Last edited:
I left the script like that , I made it a ridable horse again base cost 20000, need riding 5 to ride it, you can see it better in the inventory now

23lzee1.jpg

A gallows horse going to make it give +3 to prisoner management

16aazdi.jpg

a32fc5.jpg

553tdf.jpg

Last edited:
This one I made a piece of food I don't think I can make this ridable and still get the benefits

jugtpw.jpg

If I could it would look like this

2uyr2xi.jpg

Made it non-consumable so it will stay in inventory

313m4x2.jpg