• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
With the alliance changes in HoD, I don't think it's possible to do anything as a one province minor like this anymore. Nobody will ally with you due to your weakness, so you can't grab coastline or get anything started. Seems like a shame.

With the alliance changes in HoD, I don't think it's possible to do anything as a one province minor like this anymore. Nobody will ally with you due to your weakness, so you can't grab coastline or get anything started. Seems like a shame.

On the other hand, maybe the crisis system might help?

After Krakow successfully into space does Krakow intend to into neighboring star systems? :D

Last edited:
http://i.imgur.com/AWMZWxO.jpg

It's still very doable. Though the Portugal thing is not doable as Austria doesn't attack Denmark anymore, I went for Sudan in Egypt instead and then attacked Oman/Ethiopy, built some 15-20 brigades+ships, took brunie, build naval base and went for China. Due to 50 max warscore from battles it's relatively easy to take 2 provinces in first war. Problem starts there, since u can justify war goals during war and get them cheaper, getting to stage where u can annex china is quite slower. In general I'd say it's slower since you can't colonise as you waste all your colonial points on the current colonies and I get containment wars even if I'm 200 points ahead of 2nd place military score nation.

Still, shouldn't have problem getting the stats to close as what they are in this thread, nevertheless this thread has been quite an inspiration and gave me a refreshing look on playing Krakow, since I'd usually play it without conquering uncivs since vanilla 1.2 or 1.3.

I'd love to play a multiplayer game where someone did this and I just sat there as Uruguay peacefully sucking up all the immigrants. I want a 10m population Montevideo dammit!

This. Is. Madness. I love your dry, methodological style of writing. Both since it suits your AAR and since it's so detached from the blood and gore that your century of war have resulted in. Great AAR!

Thx everybody!

@yodaime - congrats on expanding into China in HoD. After reading some AARs in HoD and taking under consideration the devastating changes in the claiming system, i sincerely doubted that reaching that stage of expansion with any OPM could be makeable, but you prooved me wrong!

@commandante - thx! That's the usual feature of the great liberators throughout the time and on all the continents - one just focuses on one's job neglecting all the potential nuisances it can being to the affected population. On the other hand, as i pointed to earlier, in my game the total world population in 1936 was actually some 100 milion higher that in my typical previus games - mainly due to early implementation of top modern medicine whereever my troops arrived. So yes - there were buckets full of blood involved, but the technology and democracy brought by my troops more than offset the casulties.

Ps. Sorry for no comments earlier - i kind of took a brake from online activites over the last couple of months.