• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

alkls1234

First Lieutenant
13 Badges
Mar 21, 2012
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
I bought 'Victoria 2 complete Edition' yesterday and now i just found out that i played the normal Victoria 2 and not a house divided can someone explain to me how i can install it? (maybe I have to unpack something with winrar?)
Thanks

That happened to me too. I posted in the QQ/QA thread, but no answer yet.

I dont think Victoria 2 complete includes AHD since the "complete" edition came out before AHD.

" The Complete edition features Victoria II, Victoria II: Interwar Spritepack, Victoria II: Interwar Artillery Sprite Pack, Victoria II: Interwar Planes Sprite Pack, Victoria II: Old Vic, and Victoria I Complete."

Hello alkls1234 I hope Im not too late for this answer) I got actually the same problem and I resolved it!

U have to install it separetly, I mean that after u had installed Victoria 2 put the disc again in to your computer and open it manually dont let the launch start..after u go to the Ordner "VictoriaII_AHouseDivided" than to "MainGame" than "Installer" than click twice on the "ahd_gm_setup2_31" and the installation of A house divided will begin after some seconds ;)

Greeting from Marcel :cool:

I got the same problem, I installed victoria collection, but I cant play any of the games. It sais "heart of darkness" under
the victoria II title and register, check for uploads and play victoria II. theres also choose a mod that is blank. if I press play
Victoria II it brings me to a picture of a train then it closes! I really need some help with this!

check in properties if DLCs are ticked for install
I found with Paradox games on steam it's better to delete local content, delete folders manually and redownload everything... it avoids data errors that may happen if you just add more DLCs, unless they're spritepacks.