+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How can i install Victoria 2 a house divided?

Question How can i install Victoria 2 a house divided?

I bought 'Victoria 2 complete Edition' yesterday and now i just found out that i played the normal Victoria 2 and not a house divided can someone explain to me how i can install it? (maybe I have to unpack something with winrar?)
    Thanks

That happened to me too. I posted in the QQ/QA thread, but no answer yet.
    Those of you helping us test the repulsion gel today, just follow the blue line on the floor. Those of you who volunteered to be injected with praying mantis DNA, I've got some good news and some bad news: bad news is we're postponing those tests indefinitely. Good news is we've got a much better test for you: fighting an army of mantis men. Pick up a rifle and follow the yellow line. You'll know when the test starts. ~Cave Johnson, Portal 2

I dont think Victoria 2 complete includes AHD since the "complete" edition came out before AHD.

" The Complete edition features Victoria II, Victoria II: Interwar Spritepack, Victoria II: Interwar Artillery Sprite Pack, Victoria II: Interwar Planes Sprite Pack, Victoria II: Old Vic, and Victoria I Complete."

Hello alkls1234 I hope Im not too late for this answer) I got actually the same problem and I resolved it!

U have to install it separetly, I mean that after u had installed Victoria 2 put the disc again in to your computer and open it manually dont let the launch start..after u go to the Ordner "VictoriaII_AHouseDivided" than to "MainGame" than "Installer" than click twice on the "ahd_gm_setup2_31" and the installation of A house divided will begin after some seconds

Greeting from Marcel

I got the same problem, I installed victoria collection, but I cant play any of the games. It sais "heart of darkness" under
    the victoria II title and register, check for uploads and play victoria II. theres also choose a mod that is blank. if I press play
    Victoria II it brings me to a picture of a train then it closes! I really need some help with this!

+ Reply to Thread