• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ghosk

Consul
24 Badges
Sep 11, 2012
  • Penumbra - Black Plague
  • Magicka 2
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV
Guide - How to set up the Module System

Hallo guys , i'm writing this guide ( if it is permissed ) because everyone ask me to make one on steam... Good, i don't want to hear anymore people asking for this guide, so i make it! For first, sorry for bad english , i'm not an "expert" of english.

Let's start:

If you don't know what is a Module System, the Module System is what makes possible to create mod because it reads numbers in words, so you can easily edit codes. Now we are going err.. i mean , you are going to download the Module System.

Links for download of Module System:

ModSys for Mount & Blade 1.011
ModSys for Mount & Blade Warband 1.153
ModSys for Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword 1.143
ModSys for Napoleonic Wars 1.006

Good, now , you should download too Python version 2.7.3 , remember , Mount & Blade doesn't works with versions of python higher than 2.tot

Python 2.7.3

Alright, now go on "my computer" on the Start menù, then Right click and select "properties" then "Advanced Properties" and now click on "Environment Variables". Good , now , at the second menù , scroll down to "Path" then click on "edit". Ok so, you clicked "Edit" on path, now , put this " ;C:\Python27 " at the end of the code ( without " " ) and click OK, now restart your computer!

We're at the last thing that you have to do, don't worry!
Now, go in the module system folder and open with a text editor the file module_info.py ( i suggest NotePad++ as text editor ) and now edit
the Export_dir with your Mount & Blade module folder , Example:

export_dir = "C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/mountblade warband/Modules/MiaModXDDD/"

Remember to put the slash at the end! Now click Module_start.bat and if everything run correct, you are done!

You are now ready to mod! Hehe , if you have got any problems , reply or pm me .