• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
[video=youtube;IS7Og1zvdy8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS7Og1zvdy8[/video]

EDIT: ok, more serious. I added some things to the first post. Bigger ills (PANORAMA ILLS) and some tech images in colour. No CSV needed but you need to change the misc file a bit (search for bigger pictures or something like that).

examples of tech images:

examples of ills:

and finally all skins for major countries completed (sidebar for the Tommy was missing)

download at 1st post this thread.

Last edited:
I have updated the project.
Download at 1st post.
You need to modify the misc file:

# UI - Production panel UI style: 0 - use old style, 1 - switch to the new style (better utilization of the space, required when bigger unit pictures are used)
1 #0
# UI - Unit pictures size: 0 - use old size (192 x 104 pixels), 1 - enable the use of pictures up to 360 x 160 pixels [NOTE: Requires switch to the new production panel UI style too!]
1 #0

Then you will get Panorama Unit Images in your game

Note: If you find a good source image which you would like to see in colour please post.

Reactions:
I'm always with the underdog :D. Since HoI4 is out now, DH reaches underdog status.
Seeing the state the game is in, many would argue that the status of underdog actually belongs to HoI IV... :rolleyes:

Reactions:
Seeing the state the game is in, many would argue that the status of underdog actually belongs to HoI IV... :rolleyes:
Erm, yeah but i wont buy that thing :D.

@MrLevenstein: Yes it does. Just sometimes things could look a bit pixely (but usually should not).

I made a test and it looks ok.

Note that playing germany with Panorama-Ills will be fun, USA, JAP and SOV as well, but definately not China. there are very few Panorama-Ills for China right now.
It's still in it's early stage.

I need a bit of modding assistance.
I try to manually convert my german leaders .csv into DH format and i thought i'm through (well I AM through).

However i get a strange bug which i'm unable to fix.

savedebug says:
ERROR : Invalid country TAG () for leader ID1933 in leader file (db\leaders\german.csv), line 1379!

Now i could not see any mistakes in that leader line
Tillessen;1381;GER;1928;1930;1990;1990;3;4;0;2;0;5;1;Tillessen_Werner7_colour_ger;1928;1933;1933;x

I removed it, but i received another bug report with the same message like before, just with another line.

If i press "ignore" i can still load the game, but it is annoying.

I hopw somebody can tell me where the error is. i upped the leaders .csv here: http://www.filefactory.com/file/3uxq4qpnyxjz/german.rar

a bit annoying since it is a complete german leaders .csv, in colour, with working death dates and the game should work from 1933 to 1964 WITH DEATH DATES.

Every help is appreciated, since i'm sure i made a rookie mistake :D

Probably a false positive?
It disappeared for me after I fixed the other two problems that savedebug reported:
Code:
ERROR : Retirement Year (0) < Start Year (1942) for leader Röttiger (ID = 234) in (db\leaders\german.csv).
ERROR : Retirement Year (0) < End Year (1960) for leader Röttiger (ID = 234) in (db\leaders\german.csv).
ERROR : End year for leader ID1229 is lesser or equal to his start year! (db\leaders\german.csv)

Reactions:
thanks, it was Röttiger.
I missed to add a third date at the end of the line and he messed the whole thing up!
Now it is loading fine!

Reactions: