• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh, so sorry to hear, JanH! :( My sincerest condolences, family members just shouldn't die, ever... Forum activities naturally are far, far less important than any of these matters!

It would be nice/ polite for someone at Turbo Tape to give some response about the state of play regarding any updates... If turbo tape still exist |(I am begining to wonder) also what about some answer from parardox asto the stae of the game they have published.

the last comment from any of the devs on here was over a month ago

so are we going to start a sweepstake as to when we will hear form any of the devs again ... my personal feeling is when they have gone bankrupt changed the company name and have another half finished bug ridden peice of cr... sorry software

Do you have any information they went bankrupt, or you just guessing?

If you google the name of the developer Im sure you will find they are still around. At least it was up until a week ago. But can you really blame them if they are off working on other projects when there is less chance they get so griefed for their attempts.

Any development house who wants to try their hand at making a computer game should perhaps think again.

I was being sarcastic ... and maybe the devs would not get so much grief if they did the job right in the first place (and also had some basic communication skills )

Im sure you were. In my experience and feel free to disagree asking for something nicely is likely to get you somewhere more than being rude. But hey thats just me...

forgive me if Im wrong .. but I belive that people (including myself) have asked nicely for updates on these very forums, If anyone in the realworld (outside game software) did their jod to this standard ..they would be joining the unemployment line pretty bloody quickly