• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

sir Eyeball

Lord Watcher
113 Badges
Feb 5, 2009
  • Starvoid
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Rome Gold
  • Pirates of Black Cove
  • Age of Wonders
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Penumbra - Black Plague
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Surviving Mars
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
Well no one else have done one so I will give it a go. I hope this will be used by the community as it would be senseless otherwise.
I will try and maintain this as often as possible.

Rules: This thread is for links to mod threads only. No direct DL links please.
When posting please choose a category (here at the beginning if the category is missing just write what you think.) and leave a link with the name of the mod(preferably already named properly) and state which game, DLC and Patch version (the latter might not be that important as new patches might never be released but in the off chance better do so anyway.).
Any discussions about mods or other topics should be kept out of this thread please.

If on the other hand you have ideas for the list (like version names or other stuff) feel free to drop a line.

I am not so familiar with the different mods so some of the topics might be off at first. I will of course correct these if necessary.

Well here goes.

Mount and Blade.

Maps:
Graphics:
Inventory:
Weapons:
Companions/soldiers
Scenarios and added flavour
Compilations/Major Overhauls:
The Last Days
Eagle and the Radiant Cross
Sword of Damocles
Rus: XIII Century
Star Wars Conquest
1866: Western Mod
The Wedding Dance

Hope to hear from you and have some of the mods done on other forums/sites move here as well.

Last edited:
Mount and Blade With Fire and Sword

Maps:
Graphics:
Inventory:
Weapons:
Companions/soldiers
Scenarios and added flavour
Compilations/Major Overhauls:

Last edited:
Last edited:
I will post these links as separate links to other mod lists but I will not sit and copy paste all the mods on the list. If the Devs on the mods want to have them in this forum they will have to post a separate link here.
Thx for the help.

I will post these links as separate links to other mod lists but I will not sit and copy paste all the mods on the list. If the Devs on the mods want to have them in this forum they will have to post a separate link here.
Thx for the help.

Good idea, considering that i got banned on Taleworlds forum permanently for things that i didn't, i don't wanna go check on that forum mods...
Thanks! :)

Good idea, considering that i got banned on Taleworlds forum permanently for things that i didn't, i don't wanna go check on that forum mods...
Thanks! :)
NP I just hope that people will put links to their mods here as well as Taleworld and other sites. I know I am out late with this but if there is a few maybe more will follow? On another note does anyone know how to rename links? I would like the links to be named after the mod so it is easier to find.

NP I just hope that people will put links to their mods here as well as Taleworld and other sites. I know I am out late with this but if there is a few maybe more will follow? On another note does anyone know how to rename links? I would like the links to be named after the mod so it is easier to find.

Yeah, i was trying to create a mod, but a multiplayer mod, so i needed a guide. Maybe i'll make a singleplayer mod, because there are guides. Anyway, for the link rename just
click on "Link" ( the world icon ) and then at the center write what you want, while in the code you put the link. Example:

Url for:dasdasdas! , click here!

Looks like this thread could be worth having as a sticky, as long as it is kept up to date ;)
Check I am on the forum every day and will keep the links updated and take broken links down. Thx for the sticky I just hope that more people start using these forums as well as the Talesworld so we can get more mods on the list ;)

all links are now operational. I am sorry for the inconvenience if any caused but all links now tested and correct.had some problems with double https:eek:o

all links are now operational. I am sorry for the inconvenience if any caused but all links now tested and correct.had some problems with double https:eek:o

Good work man, i'm very happy cuz some people other me start to consider this forum , like the official one! There is 100000 people Permanent banned from Taleworlds forum , or that hate that forum ( like me ) and want to come here and found the same things... Good work!

Good work man, i'm very happy cuz some people other me start to consider this forum , like the official one! There is 100000 people Permanent banned from Taleworlds forum , or that hate that forum ( like me ) and want to come here and found the same things... Good work!
Thx no prob. I just hope we can get modders to use this forum as well so the point of the list becomes more apparent. so far the few modders who have threads in this forum hasn't put their mods up for this list. so come on you beautiful modders step up to the plate.