• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jun 20, 2012
Well my history on this game is a quite large but i will make it short :D

By the way, I join the allies with Portugal ( kind weird because we had a dictator xD)

At beginning I choose Portugal. I knew that Portugal did not enter the war and it would be very difficult to play with it.
In meanwhile i decided to go very easy mode but for some god reason I just could win the war in normal mode (do not ask me why).

well, now my history starts: I knew that Portugal could not beat no one by invading so i decided to be like a "pirate" . I decided to combine my entire forces conquering strategic points and fulfilling goals such as operation... well i do not remember right now, but the goal was to take Gibraltar strait and so on. By that time i manage to seek a way to bleed the enemy in two different parts of the world, Mediterranean Sea and japan.

Well most of the fight against japan was America part ( I am no hero, but still a champion :p). I had a minor part in Japan, all i could do by that time was to take Taiwan and blockade .

Back to Europe.

At a certain point I could push on Italy by taking Palermo and Corsica and Sardinia. By doing this, my IC was growing so i could do more and more.
My troops was the marines, (here it is the reason for being "pirates") they are really good taking beach's ; A lot of destroyers and one carrier (how can Portugal build a carrier? yes guys i did it , i made a carrier) By this time ,this was my army and i could push on italy with 3 squadrons of 50 000 marines combined with 15 destroyers and 1 carrier with 2 carrier planes ( the rest was on Sardinia, using airfield :p)

well, with some luck or not I conquered Italy with a little help from the UK , they went from south of France.German troops were helping them so they were vulnerable at the coast. So i decided to conquer MP zones as fast as I could. I took Rome, then i made a clear frontier line above Rome and then finally they decided to Resign :D . ( I think UK had veneza and milan otherwise they would not resign )

Italy was my mine :D !!( my cousin of Italy would not like to hear this :p)

Well the rest was easy , me and the Americans push on south of France releasing them from Germans then the Americans did the rest because in the meanwhile I decided to make a stronger army against German but it wasn't necessary because they resign by the time they were ready :( ps : next time I throw them with everything I have xD )

I challenge everyone to play with Portugal (too many saves , too many times watching TV and doing nothing, but still cool if you are Portuguese). If you love your country you don't get tired xD

cheers from Portugal