+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What triggers Imperialism CB ?

Corporal
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneRome Gold

What triggers Imperialism CB ?

After months (years!) of playing as European majors (France, Austria, Spain, Russia), I have decided to switch over to an "Eastern" major - the Ottomans.

I have been enjoying brutalizing Persia - thanks to the Unam Sanctum CB ... damn heretics! But, if I want to clean up the Arabian peninsula and then move into Central Asia and northern India, I will be facing Sunni nations. And I don't have a good CB to use against them.

So, when/how do I get the Imperialism CB ?

Or, other suggestions?

Thanks everyone.

http://www.paradoxian.org/eu3wiki/Casus_belli

You need to have one of the five following government types:

Revolutionary Empire, Revolutionary Republic, Enlightened Despotism, Republican Dictatorship, Absolute Monarchy

Its from 5 Government types http://www.paradoxian.org/eu3wiki/Ca...ic_Casus_Belli

Solution, switch to one of them.
    Check out the EU3 wiki here.
    Also see my personal Project Section

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

The best way to deal with the Arab nations as the Ottomans is - if you can - to force personal unions on them, then wait to inherit. That way you get all their buildings.
    Nothing scares infantry like tanks that can see them. Nothing scares tank crews like infantry they can't see.

If you think someone's trolling, PM a moderator.

Funny, I wouldn't have described the British Empire as having any of those forms of government, but they managed to be pretty imperialistic anyway.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by magritte2 View Post
    Funny, I wouldn't have described the British Empire as having any of those forms of government, but they managed to be pretty imperialistic anyway.
    In game terms, the British Empire's expansionist activities during EU3's period mostly revolved around colonization and the use of Colonial Conquest CBs.
    Nothing scares infantry like tanks that can see them. Nothing scares tank crews like infantry they can't see.

If you think someone's trolling, PM a moderator.

+ Reply to Thread