UK Germany
    experience +15% experience +25%
    intercept +20% intercept +20%
    mission efficiency +40%
    radio +10% radio +10%
    stacking penalty -20% stacking penalty -20%
    leader skill +20% leader skill +15%

should they have this?

UK gets a decision after the fall of france that gives them +25% mission efficiency.

Ok. thanks

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Finest Hour decision means fighting UK on the air is a pain. Either invade them or leave them alone, it´s pointless wasting IC on air reinforcements.

Covert Mastermind Demi Moderator Secret Master's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

The decision is not permanent, though. You can wait it out if you want. It's 6 months, I think. And it only applies to air combat and strategic bombing, so if you want to convoy raid away from land, knock yourself out.
    All Hail Him,

The Secret Master

Note: If I write a post in this hideous color, I am speaking as a Demi-Moderator. Paying attention is strongly advised.

+ Reply to Thread