+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Option to only pay attention to your allies or neighbors.

Habsburger with Cheese hitchens's Avatar
    EU3 Complete

Option to only pay attention to your allies or neighbors.

edit : wrong thread title!

Hello everyone. (Thank you paradox for announcing EUIV!)

In the screen(as in EU3) where you can see whos the current ruler (of foreign nations) and what their stability level is like and what CB they have (as when you click a province) would it be possible to add more info there? As inflation level, war exhaustion, and so forth?

edit again : would also be nice to only get status updates from your neighbors as well. I.e made peace/war etc and if they declare war on someone it says "burgundy declared war on France with the reclaim CB"
    Last edited by hitchens; 19-08-2012 at 15:15. Reason: wrong title

Considering that you can already do this in Vicky 2 (and something like it in CK2), I'm fairly sure it will be in EU4.

Quote Originally Posted by hitchens View Post
    edit : wrong thread title!

Hello everyone. (Thank you paradox for announcing EUIV!)

In the screen(as in EU3) where you can see whos the current ruler (of foreign nations) and what their stability level is like and what CB they have (as when you click a province) would it be possible to add more info there? As inflation level, war exhaustion, and so forth?

edit again : would also be nice to only get status updates from your neighbors as well. I.e made peace/war etc and if they declare war on someone it says "burgundy declared war on France with the reclaim CB"
    To be honest, I don't think you should get any info. Why would you know the details of your neighbour's internal situation? There should be a spy mission to perhaps reveal these to you.
    Too cool for a signature.

Habsburger with Cheese hitchens's Avatar
    EU3 Complete

Premu +1

Quote Originally Posted by Tornadoli View Post
    To be honest, I don't think you should get any info. Why would you know the details of your neighbour's internal situation? There should be a spy mission to perhaps reveal these to you.
    Theres already the ledger that informs you of inflation, and considering there are things such as diplomats and trade there really is no reason to why you should not know such things.

+ Reply to Thread