• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

cotwell

Captain
29 Badges
Mar 27, 2011
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • March of the Eagles
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III
  • East India Company Collection
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Pride of Nations
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
I bought Vicky 2 a while back and registered it. Later I bought EU3 and HOI3 and registered them under a different username, forgetting the old name!:huh: I'm pretty sure all are registered with the same email address. Now I cannot log in using the old username (so I can't get onto the V2 tech support forums.) I seem to recall being able to do so last year, but now, I get a message saying invalid username or password. I thought about just requesting a new password, but it might reset the good one, you know? And I couldn't read the two words on the reset-password page anyway.

You cannot have 2 accounts with the same e-mail, the system will not allow it, because the terms of service prohibit having more than one account.
One of the main reasons of which is to prevent this exact problem. :)
Go to your other account and have the forum send you a password reminder then look through your alternate e-mail addresses to find which one you used.