• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
GM Announcement: sign-ups end tomorrow 19GMT.

Thanks for the invite, but most of this coming week and weekend I will not have internet access.

Sign-ups are now CLOSED. Roles will be going out shortly.

All roles have been sent. Night 0 falls tomorrow, 20:00 GMT, 24 hours and 20 minutes from now.

You may now begin sham-voting and spamming nonsense.​

Vote Kim Jong-un for Mr. Universe

Vote a man in a terrible rush aka Najs

He seems to be in a terrible rush. Rushes are sudden.
Real workers work as hard as they can, but never in a rush, no, real workers maintain a consistently high productivity!
Rushes are a sign of capitalism, and of self-interest! One must not rush suddenly!
For our great leader Kim-Jung-Another-Un!

Vote a man in a terrible rush aka Najs

He seems to be in a terrible rush. Rushes are sudden.
Real workers work as hard as they can, but never in a rush, no, real workers maintain a consistently high productivity!
Rushes are a sign of capitalism, and of self-interest! One must not rush suddenly!
For our great leader Kim-Jung-Another-Un!

Sorry, I see that the message appear to concern me but I simply don't have time to read it right now.
Cheerio!

This voting seems to imply that there might be those amongst us who are perhaps less than loyal to our Great and Dear Leader, which is beyond my ability to comprehend. Instead of voting, I raise a toast to our Glorious Leader! I for one look forward to our victory in the COMINTERN Golf Tournament!

This voting seems to imply that there might be those amongst us who are perhaps less than loyal to our Great and Dear Leader, which is beyond my ability to comprehend. Instead of voting, I raise a toast to our Glorious Leader! I for one look forward to our victory in the COMINTERN Golf Tournament!

Obvious wolf is obvious.

VOTE XJERMX