• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good idea.

I'll be:

6a00e554f8b02188340148c755fc8a970c-800wi

People have often compared my appearance to this man's.

Hmm, yes. You'd have to paint his hair black though :)
And maybe add a few curls ..

Hmm, yes. You'd have to paint his hair black though :)
And maybe add a few curls ..

Have you -seen- me?

My hair's as straight as they come.

Have you -seen- me?

My hair's as straight as they come.

Oh, really?
That's what I get for vaguely remembering your picture .. :p

Seerish powers were added to the list of traits.

Do I really have to figure out how to link that picture of yours to here? :p

You couldn't if your ww rep (I'm hip, kids) depended on it.

You couldn't if your ww rep (I'm hip, kids) depended on it.

Unless I'm seeing that picture, you're getting a negative rep, randy.

Unless I'm seeing that picture, you're getting a negative rep, randy.

I'm not posting it because I'm nice, not because I can't. Putting up someone elses picture of himself without permission is just plain rude.
(Euro's protestations to the contrary notwithstanding. I know quite a bit more about the way the internet works than he does. This is not a boast.)

If Euro wanted his picture up here, he could do it himself. But he didn't.

(Euro's protestations to the contrary notwithstanding. I know quite a bit more about the way the internet works than he does. This is not a boast.)
While I do not know anything about EUROO7's lack of or wealth of knowledge, I can attest that randakar indeed does know a thing or two about the internet and computers in general. :)

in

as... RAIN

ct_rain_0410.jpg

in as Dovahkiing, former Skyrim resident and Dragonborn, unfortunately denied the ability to kill Ulfric Stormcloak and become High King of Skyrim.

Welcome to Werewolf, where no matter what you do - you're a wolf.

yes, but this was my character's past. He used to be dragonborn, but he shed that entire universe and gave into his werewolf blood, which drew him to the fellow werewolves waiting to crash the wedding...

In as the Ghost of Kim Il-Sung