• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hurrah for Gari the Mad Maestro of Military Mishaps! It's interesting to see how his actions in your and loki's AAR only ever seem to strengthen the notion that he's some kind of loose cannon - nice to know my brain readily projects that onto his in-game behavior, regardless of what's actually in the game itself. :)

From your continued activities in the Gold Coast (Great Britain's interests notwithstanding), I assume that gold is a Good Thing to have. Good for taxes, good for contentment? How does it work in the game?

I have decided that with the closure of the forum and several in game niggles I'm going to draw a line under this AAR.

I would like to say thank you to everyone who read and posted here particularly Loki and Stuyvesant whose regular posts have kept me going and given me a chuckle or two along the way.

Trust me to do my first AAR on the forum that gets closed down! ** slaps head **

I have decided that with the closure of the forum and several in game niggles I'm going to draw a line under this AAR.

I would like to say thank you to everyone who read and posted here particularly Loki and Stuyvesant whose regular posts have kept me going and given me a chuckle or two along the way.

Trust me to do my first AAR on the forum that gets closed down! ** slaps head **

rather share your frustration, but its been a great read and fascinating to see the variation in approach and dynamics.

'twas a pleasure. Sorry we don't get to see this through to its finish (but then, is that ever a realistic proposition with a PON game?), but I enjoyed reading all you did. You know, after your and loki's posts I did actually fire up PON yesterday - but after refreshing myself with the International Commerce tutorial, it was time to go to bed. :p Oh well, soon, perhaps...

Sad to see this end, I truly enjoyed this AAR.

Obviously as I reported the demise of this AAR the next day the AGEOD PON forum opened. I have ported this across and I intend to start updating again soon. I have been missing my PON fix

obviously as i reported the demise of this aar the next day the ageod pon forum opened. I have ported this across and i intend to start updating again soon. I have been missing my pon fix

:D yay