• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's Nam. I'll just get someone to frag you. ;)

Sorry, I was preoccupied. I will take the remaining position. I would like to order my men to entrench themselves.

Third Platoon Move to L15 and dig in. Have two men scout ahead and report back any sign of Charlie. If the enemy is sighted then retaliate fire and move into cover, if no cover can be found then retreat. If any enemy combatants are captured send them back to HQ.

Second Lieutenant - Third Platoon - Bravo Company.

Robert Longbow.

5th Platoon move to N7. Dig in and construct trenches and fortifications. Have three men sent ahead to scout the area and report back to the platoon defenses. Hold position until further orders.

2nd Lieutenant Cheef
5th Platoon

1st move to N14. Once there, we'll keep a watch over the Southern perimeter whilst staying ready to move in case we're needed as a reserve.

OOC: I think it's 150 yards x 150 yards. Don't quote me though.

OOC: If all six of us deliver our orders before the deadline, does that increase the possibility of an early update? :D

Very interesting stuff.

OOC: I am on my phone, so it would take forever to go back through and look for this answer. What is my position?

OOC: If all six of us deliver our orders before the deadline, does that increase the possibility of an early update? :D

It does. But I don`t know if king wants to change his orders.

Last edited:
OOC: no, but where am I supposed to go? I am really sorry for this.

If you could put your platoon at the Q10 junction area, that would be good.

I am ammending my orders to have my men move to Q10 before entrenching. At the sight of the enemy, engage.

Update​

Bravo-Company started to spread out in order to establish a defense perimeter around the base. Scouts of 3rd Platoon mentioned some "suspicious movement" around G17, but investigation showed it was just a water ox. No other nameable sightings occurred.

The 66th Engineer Company could work without disturbances and finished 19% of the basic base structures.

Tac2.jpg

OOC: Deadline in 48 hours