• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As long as the game is good at finding the most efficient routes, and those routes are realistic/historical, it's fine by me. :)

It would be nice to stop/reroute them :D

"You want to trade through Thrace? Well, no."

So now that the trade system makes a lot more sense and rivers have a lot to do with it, maybe you guys should add canal building which was a big thing back then and it always benefitted trade. So, it would be awesome if the map would dynamically change when a new canal is getting built. Also, reclaiming land would be amazing, when you think about dynamic maps.

Right now, it kind of sounds like Ruler Power is really similar to the current agents, except the numbers are higher. So instead of having 5 max magistrates and spending 1 to make a building, I have maybe 100 max administrative power and spend 10 to make a lower tier building, 15 to make the next tier of building, 20 to make the next, etc. What are you planning to do to really differentiate Ruler Power from agents? I'd like to hear more about it.