• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Comradebot

On Double Secret Probation
77 Badges
Feb 13, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • 500k Club
shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

+100

Can you please stop realeasing fantastic games?!?

I have CK2 and Vicky 2 now and not even played them due to non stop playing of EU3!! Plus ASOIAF mod for CK2 and also Darkest Hour, again with zero hours play and now I can't wait to pay you for EUIV, EvW and maybe March of Eagles!

On second thoughts keep releasing the games and just create more time in the day!

Many thanks

I want paradox to work on a time machine that stops time expect for those that play paradox games in order to have enought time to play the game :p

I want paradox to work on a time machine that stops time expect for those that play paradox games in order to have enought time to play the game :p

So some sorta temporal rift device that places the user outside of the flow of the universe? I'm all for it, but this "X Dimension" will have to prevent aging as well, before a bunch of men age decades per hour.

On second thoughts keep releasing the games and just create more time in the day!

Supported. I really don't know why PDS doesn't include More Time In The Day feature in their games, lack of it is really gamebraking! Seriously, how can I play Victoria 2, if I'm constantly playing CK2? It’s obvious, that Victoria 2 is unplayable for me without More Time In The Day and it should be patched- in immediately!

So some sorta temporal rift device that places the user outside of the flow of the universe? I'm all for it, but this "X Dimension" will have to prevent aging as well, before a bunch of men age decades per hour.

Would definitely pay all my saving for this feature, please implement Paradox.

Indeed. I had no time to play E3, even thought I had it from the beginning and have all the expansions. Victoria2 and HoI3 got some playtime (HoI2 a lot, but that is history).
With that rate I will play EU3 when E5 will come out :)

But please, don't stop releasing great games, others might have more time!

Ironic how Paradox Interactive, which I think/feel is quite a small company compared to others, keeps rolling out soo many great games, yet a piece of s@&$ like Diablo III took years to make and isn't even fun, whilst Torchlight was done in 8 months and is 10x more enjoyable.
I respect the companies who make fame from games and not name nowadays.

Ironic how Paradox Interactive, which I think/feel is quite a small company compared to others, keeps rolling out soo many great games, yet a piece of s@&$ like Diablo III took years to make and isn't even fun, whilst Torchlight was done in 8 months and is 10x more enjoyable.

I couldn't agree more.

Spot on!

I'm still not sure about East vs West TBH...