+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dear Paradox, about EUIV and East vs. West...

On Double Secret Probation Comradebot's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries

Dear Paradox, about EUIV and East vs. West...

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMagickaNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

+1

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

+100

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Can you please stop realeasing fantastic games?!?

I have CK2 and Vicky 2 now and not even played them due to non stop playing of EU3!! Plus ASOIAF mod for CK2 and also Darkest Hour, again with zero hours play and now I can't wait to pay you for EUIV, EvW and maybe March of Eagles!

On second thoughts keep releasing the games and just create more time in the day!

Many thanks

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

I want paradox to work on a time machine that stops time expect for those that play paradox games in order to have enought time to play the game

On Double Secret Probation Comradebot's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by videonfan View Post
    I want paradox to work on a time machine that stops time expect for those that play paradox games in order to have enought time to play the game
    So some sorta temporal rift device that places the user outside of the flow of the universe? I'm all for it, but this "X Dimension" will have to prevent aging as well, before a bunch of men age decades per hour.

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by ryu2999 View Post

On second thoughts keep releasing the games and just create more time in the day!
    Supported. I really don't know why PDS doesn't include More Time In The Day feature in their games, lack of it is really gamebraking! Seriously, how can I play Victoria 2, if I'm constantly playing CK2? It’s obvious, that Victoria 2 is unplayable for me without More Time In The Day and it should be patched- in immediately!
    Also owner of: EU 1, EU 2, EU 3 - Collector's Edition, HOI 1, HOI 2, Victoria 1, Crusader Kings 1.

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMagicka
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Comradebot View Post
    So some sorta temporal rift device that places the user outside of the flow of the universe? I'm all for it, but this "X Dimension" will have to prevent aging as well, before a bunch of men age decades per hour.
    Would definitely pay all my saving for this feature, please implement Paradox.
    We need 102 Prestige to extend our sphere of influence.

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron CrossKing Arthur II
    The Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2March of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldStarvoidVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of Nations500k club

Indeed. I had no time to play E3, even thought I had it from the beginning and have all the expansions. Victoria2 and HoI3 got some playtime (HoI2 a lot, but that is history).
    With that rate I will play EU3 when E5 will come out

But please, don't stop releasing great games, others might have more time!
    Game Developer East vs West - Softcoding Team / Research Apps. / The Map 1
    Arsenal of Democracy Technical Team Mod2
    Hungarian leaders for HoI2 3 / Hungarian Improvement for HoI34

Ironic how Paradox Interactive, which I think/feel is quite a small company compared to others, keeps rolling out soo many great games, yet a piece of s@&$ like Diablo III took years to make and isn't even fun, whilst Torchlight was done in 8 months and is 10x more enjoyable.
    I respect the companies who make fame from games and not name nowadays.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesRome GoldVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Hans View Post
    Ironic how Paradox Interactive, which I think/feel is quite a small company compared to others, keeps rolling out soo many great games, yet a piece of s@&$ like Diablo III took years to make and isn't even fun, whilst Torchlight was done in 8 months and is 10x more enjoyable.
    I couldn't agree more.

Second Lieutenant dukeofmunster's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasMagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Virginia, Georgia, or Mississippi, depends on the time of year.
    +100
    +99999999999999999999999999999999999999
    iCuba Libre!
    There is a serious tendency toward CAPITALISM among the well-to-do peasants-MAO ZEDONG

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

I think even Blizzard realises they done goofed with D3
    Poland is not yet lost: A narrative AAR for MEIOU v1.3

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Hans View Post
    Spot on!

Commander: Conquest of the Americas

Blog Entries
    I'm still not sure about East vs West TBH...
    “Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.”

Quote Originally Posted by dukeofmunster View Post
    +0

+ overninethousand!!!!

BL-logic
    Developer
    A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Seriously put pre orders and we will get them!
    Ex East vs West Diplomacy Developer

Ex Black ICE Beta Tester / Community Manager / Developer

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dukeofmunster View Post
    There I fixed it for you.
    The seeds have been cast, the odds have been raised, the people who would have you believed otherwise dead. This hour of our ordeal will determine the fate of all. And the ones left will determine the value of our song.

Quote Originally Posted by delra View Post
    I'm still not sure about East vs West TBH...
    Well it is a HoI game..

+ Reply to Thread