+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What class/type of warrior will you be?

meduim or heavy foot soldier, maybe with shield probably not. Im going to play thoes classes for two reasons, archers can be really anoying, and im tired of rideing horses in M&B

You think? archers are my favorite how are they annoying

(All of this is comeing from M&B knowlage) Obviously archery is way diffrent in this game than it was in M&B, but i gurante you that if most of the team is archers, they could just spam arrows at you and it would just get annoying becuase you cant really do anything unless you have a shield. A horse might help but like i said, i dont want to ride horse.

I shall be a peasant running around you heavily armored brutes and smacking ya on the head with a hammer, and shoving my dagger into your eyes

Not a bad idea bro thats really smart lightweight so u can take out the big heavy guys not bad at all

Quote Originally Posted by HellHawk12 View Post
    Not a bad idea bro thats really smart lightweight so u can take out the big heavy guys not bad at all
    It makes it fun when they get angry though since im too fast lolz

Ya seems fun good luck in beta I'll see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by lemonsquid View Post
    I shall be a peasant running around you heavily armored brutes and smacking ya on the head with a hammer, and shoving my dagger into your eyes
    Well sounds like an awesome tactic good luck with that. But well that makes one question: will havy armor make only your movement speed slower or even the speed you are turning around ( would be a pretty awesome reason to wear ligth armor, or to be an excuse for being an keybord turner XD )

I'll be going for roadkill smeared accross the path of all the players who're not incompetent village idiots.
    (ie, not me)
    "We had two bags of books, seventy-five PDF files, five sheets of high-resolution linework, a hard drive half-full of photographs, and a whole galaxy of armour, swords, pollaxes, maces... Also, a quarto of latin texts, a quarto of manuscripts, a case of swords, and two dozen fechtbuch. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious history collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.
    The only things that really worried me were the fechtbuch. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of a history binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon."

The devs are trying to make it as realisitic as possibal, and back in the medival ages heavy armor wasent that movent restrictive, but i do belive they did say someting about heavy armor slowing down your movement just a little, to keep balance.

Crusader Kings IIMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Heck if the heavy armored guys gets slower at running, archers can just kite them :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ekky View Post
    Heck if the heavy armored guys gets slower at running, archers can just kite them :P
    nah i believe they won't be slowed down that much, but maybe after a little maraton around the map

Quote Originally Posted by kuulness View Post
    The devs are trying to make it as realisitic as possibal, and back in the medival ages heavy armor wasent that movent restrictive, but i do belive they did say someting about heavy armor slowing down your movement just a little, to keep balance.
    You try and jog (let alone run) more than a mile with 20+ lb's on you, it takes a toll on the movement. Even walking a short distance while carrying 20+ lb's takes a toll on your body.

Depending on my mood i will switch between a longbowman and a mounted knight armed with a lance and mace for backup.

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    In Warband, i tend to be a sniper, so i expect to rather go either longbow or crossbow.
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

Definitely a light armoured heavy hitter and a heavy crossbowman, fun to play around with

Light Armoured Swordsman relying on speed and cunning as opposed to brute force as my main character.

at the beginning i suck as a footman but i'm getting little better and i look forward to play with knight role...but i think i'm gonna play with archer...i always loved archery!

I want to be a Mounted Archer! But we'll need maps with more manueverability for THIS to be useful.

Also, I would LOVE to be a crossbowman. Easy to aim, and piercing armour!
    Is there any moment in history where a country attacks another country because their allied with a country that is at war with a country that is the first countries ally?

Nationality: Ashkenazi
    Religion: Agnostic
    Ideology: Social-liberal
    Issues: Secularism, anti-militarism, Interventionism, full citizenship.
    Cash Reserves: N/A
    Revolt Risk: 50%
    Militancy: 3
    Consciousness: 10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2