• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yea, make it more organized. Doesn't mean I don't like your AAR, I like to see how others play Germany. Don't get discouraged by the negative comments! I like how you describe what you did after every pic.

Just a comment by a fellow German (as I think you're German since you play the game in German):
Nice and interesting AAR :) I really like AARs with loads of pictures and short picture or gameplay related explanations! - despite looking a bit messy due to posting habits that already have been mentioned.
In addition I'd suggest using an english spell checker. It occurs from time to time that one doesn't know how to spell a word and it helped me a lot for English not being my mother tongue as well.

First of all I'd like to point out a couple of great things General1 :
1) I like that you're stretching yourself and writing in English, a 2nd language for you. I can assure you that if I attempted an AAR in German there'd be a diplomatic incident.
2) It sounds like you've created your own mod and you're trying to reveal it in this AAR. That's really ambitious and commendable. Maybe you can point out some of the specifics of your mod so we can better appreciate them.

I also have a specific suggestion for you. I don't want to be negative...but rather help you communicate more effectively and enjoyably.

It appears you're taking full res screenshots and posting them...something like 1400 pixels wide. Unfortunately, the forum will condense those images down to 800 pixels wide (that's not anything you can control). The result is your images become hard to read...and not as pretty as they could be. You have 2 options: a) play the game at a lower resolution and screenshot a smaller screen....or b) use an image editing program like Photoshop (or any other more affordable image editor available online) to resample your images down to 800 pixels and post those.

If you take the "b" pathway (which will give you the better result), I'd recommend cropping images to focus on the particular area of interest in the screen shot. That should help make your images much more legible and at the same time help focus your readers on the subject you're trying to illustrate. It will also make your images load faster...making it a double bonus for you and anyone reading your AAR.

I hope that's helpful and constructive! I enjoy Germany AARs. Keep going!