• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
teu77eojuze2.jpg

Our new tanks are ready for production, with the 5cm gun they can beat every enemy tank for years. Hoping we will have them into service into the next year. We have at the moment no free IK's to build up new tank divisions - we are building mobile Inf and heavy tanks.

qkp5bgj4shx.jpg

The 6th Army is breaking through. The French do not have in the North tanks or heavy weapons. They pay for it in every province up to 3'000 man's. We only loos up to 500. Maybe we have the chance to take Paris over night with our paratroupers - but there is still one French division.

yk54v6ylj53s.jpg

The enemy is attacking our flanks as often as he can do it. This count for him 5 times:

1. he is reducing our attacking troups
2. we have to reorganized our troops after there attack and they can not be exchange our still attacking divisions.
3. he is getting a bonus for attacking our flank - because the divisions are concentrate in attacking the target province.
4. attacking troups are not digged in.
5. we can not hit him with our fully power - because the divisions are concentrate in attacking the target province.

feyq7hn21m.jpg

We are starting the encirclement of Paris. It's very bad that our mobile infantry is still in use or have to stop for the fuel our tanks are in need on the front. So we have to use again our paratroupers.

hfsp7vhbt5.jpg

Paris is encircled. We are starting our attack with our tank divisions and on division of paratroupers. It's a hard fight. We can not use our bombers. The Royal Airforce is hard to beat - we loos a lot of interceptors over North of France in protecting our troups. Our tactical bombers are easy targets for them.
Support is coming from the North - the paratroupers are marching south to Paris.
If enemy units were beaten we have attacking reserves by going trough last attacked province and fastly attacking the next one. In that way - they have no chance of reorganisation and they will be beatet in a few ours. By using this tactic - we crushing there lines and they have no chance to react.

toumnn5e8hrf.jpg

We beated France. But there are still a few crazy French - they are fighting against us and the real French. There is a man named deGaulle - he betrayed his country, his soldiers and killed his brouthers. It's the british way of war - no matter at the costs. After they are tempted the Polish into war for a german railroad connection to Danzig by many guarrantys of support, they also evacuated there Army from France by not supporting the French.

I got a suggestion for you:

Make a new thread and do chapters long f.e. years... Spamming 70 posts in a row is way too bad organised...

I got a suggestion for you:

Make a new thread and do chapters long f.e. years... Spamming 70 posts in a row is way too bad organised...

Thanks for your suggestion, but why I should do this?
I think to have 70 pics on one side is too much of loading time and the overview will be lost.
In my opinion it's better to have approx 10 pics and comments on one side - so it's also easier to have a pic and a small text for this pic at once.

I think to have 70 pics on one side is too much of loading time and the overview will be lost.
In my opinion it's better to have approx 10 pics and comments on one side - so it's also easier to have a pic and a small text for this pic at once.

Make chapters, find some readers of your AAR (there is a little reason to make an AAR without someone reading it)... I suggest you to look on some other AARs and find the way how to make the AAR nice and smooth, not spamming every 5 minutes a picture... This way is very spamful and the reader is lost in it...

Btw. Some forums punish posters for more than triple-posting in a row, I know this is an AAR, but you need to rethink the way how are you doing/writing it... Try to check mine (it´s in the signature), I´ve started yday, and it´s already looking promissing...

You realize that thanks to multiple posts per page in any thread, you'll still have horrific loading times thanks to 20 posts with a picture each?

By the way, what does your mod actually do? I see you play with German language, but I didn't see any difference when compared to FTM

Dear God, the spam....

This looks interesting, but I'm not going to read 3 pages of posts when you could've and should have condensed all of these into 3 or 4 chapters. Having 1 picture with a caption per post is a major turn-off to readers and very likely to grab a moderator's attention, especially since you made 70 posts in the space of about an hour. You also don't give us time to provide feedback. Space your updates out a bit, like no more than 1 per day to get the best comments.

Yeah, I would also encourage you to combine your posts. Maybe ~10 pictures per post or so (though you can do up to 20 per post if you please).

Also, in my opinion, it is better to use the political map mode, as you did on your last few updates. It makes it much easier to see what is going on, to me at least. :)

EDIT: And don't take that as a negative comment. I am enjoying this AAR a good deal. :)

Last edited: