• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(533865)

Sergeant
1 Badges
Aug 9, 2012
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
Hello,

The target of this AAR is to show the logic of WW2 in combination with the real cool historical game frame of Hoi3FTM.
The Beta-versions of this mod was downloaded more than 1000 times - many thanks to all they helped to doing that mod.

With kindly bloody regards
Your General

trf9umyrfox4.jpg

At first I make a new structure for my units. The 1st Army I create in Koenigsberg - it will contain the 1st and 2nd Armykorps. The 2nd Armykorps will be strengthen with a few infantery divisions. The 2nd Army save the border to the Czech. The 3rd Army to France. The 4th Army to Belgie and Danmark. The 5th Army I create out of the light tanks I already have.
The Luftwaffe will be based in Kassel and restructured.
The Baltic Fleet will be stationed in Stettin.
The old submurines are going to scrap metall.

Last edited:
j75xjwc3pmks.jpg

The science is very important. The USA we want to influence, that they will not support the Allies - but it I think it will not fit (with that Mod).
Officers I will build, when the war is starting shortly.

342jmn1pkda.jpg

We sell everything we can - but is does not fit for 100% of our Industry.

We want to have a "Big Fleet"(bonus) in 1938.
The "Bid Luftwaffe"(bonus) we will have earlier, maybe in end of 1937.

I ordered 5 light mobile infantry divisions. Every contains 2 infantrybrigades with cars/motorcycles and 2 brigades with armoured cars. The 5th Division will be with the KorpsHQ with 2 infantrybrigades with cars/motorcycles and 1 brigade with armoured cars. 1 armoured cars brigade will be support the PanzerkorpsHQ.
Motorized Infantry have the advantage of heavy weapons. Light motorized infantry with cars/motorcycles does not have heavy weapons, is sheaper, faster and with not so much mens.

uk2jdmc95jj9.jpg

We are doing all for real tanks, buts it's a hard way.
The self propelled artillery will be used as Korps-artillery. This will guaranty that this expensive brigades will be hit the enemys as often as we can.

wz21hrqghunv.jpg

Wit the "Big Fleet" and the "Big Airforce" we have more advanteges in science.
This boni are to demonstrate the innovations and proud out of this demonstration of power.

EDIT: since version 1.0 is it reduced to 1.5 points.

yizazkob5ro9.jpg

TOP SECRET - STRENG GEHEIM!
Aufmarschplan Fall Weiss

1st Army
3 HQ
30 Inf
10 Ari

2nd Army
3 HQ
18 Inf
4 Ari

5th Army
4 HQ
8 LPz
20 Light Mot Inf
5 Mot Inf
21 PW
2 sfAri

6th Army
3 HQ
8 Pz
4 PzGr
4 Mot Inf
24 sfAri

7th Army
2 HQ
9 FJ

Reserve 4th Army
9 Inf

Tanks:
800 light tanks Typ Pz35(t)
800 tanks Typ NbFzVI
1'050 armoured car Typ SdKfz221
1'300 self propelled artillery sfAri Typ Wespe
3'950 sum

Artillery guns:
1'400 guns 10.5cm lFH
1'300 sfAri Typ Wespe

Luftwaffe:
3'700 Interceptor Typ Bf109E
800 Tactical bomber Typ He111
100 Transp Typ Ju52
600 CAG Typ Bf109T/Ju87C/Fi167

Marine:
5 Battle Cruiser
4 Heavy Cruiser
16 Light Cruiser
3 Destroyer
75 Transport

So we have approx 500'000 mans ready for Poland - including mobolizsation for war it will be arround 600'000 plus the Army's in the West and North.

49nkdxplujw6.jpg

Our first heavy tanks were only ready on 30.08.. But we had to test them in battle. Five other heavy tank divisions are under construction - this means, every 2 mounths we will have a new one. It's a division of only 1'500 mans - but they are deadly armed. They can not hold alone or cannot attack alone without many losses, so we had to support them with other divisions that the enemy can not concetrate the fire on our tanks. They can kill a lot of enemies with there heavy guns.