• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very well, then.

Vote Nautilu

Unvote randy
Vote Nautilu

I'll assume deadline is midnight CEST, given that's the time of day 1 / night 1 update.

Looking back at Naughty-lu, it's not really pretty. On day one, he follows others on Tamius.

On day 2, i'm run up, he follows.

When i convince the others that there are better targets than i and change their vote, he does so to because i have no vote... but votes for someone who doesn't have any.

I'm not dismission my suspicion on esemesas or Randy, and possibly trespoe... but one strikes me as more suspect :

Unvote Randakar
Vote Nautilu

I think I can just resign this game. This village has no hope. Can someone explain to me the desire to protect snoopdog on day 1 (trespoe) and then follow the bandwagon suggestion by snoop today? Am I missing something why is snoop still alive?

Not meaning to burst your bubble guys, but it's a TIE.

I think I can just resign this game. This village has no hope. Can someone explain to me the desire to protect snoopdog on day 1 (trespoe) and then follow the bandwagon suggestion by snoop today? Am I missing something why is snoop still alive?

Probably has something to do with there being no particular reason to want to lynch me.
Have you thought about breaking the tie instead of casting a meaningless vote and complaining?

Probably has something to do with there being no particular reason to want to lynch me.
Have you thought about breaking the tie instead of casting a meaningless vote and complaining?
Well we are not at deadline yet are we? Also i know you would like me to try and cast the last vote on a wolf and be hunted the next day, while you are happily plopping along

Unvote Johho Vote The Split

He seems convinced to Vote Snoopdogg with no more evidence than that he was a Wolf in the Big game. The odds he's a wolf in two games at the same time are not exactly that high are they,

He seems convinced to Vote Snoopdogg with no more evidence than that he was a Wolf in the Big game. The odds he's a wolf in two games at the same time are not exactly that high are they,

Let's not get into a discussion about odds again...

Excuse me, what exactly are you talking about? This is werewolf, there is only assumptions, the only people who know who wolfes are are scanners and packmates. Thandros so please tell me, why no one here 1) wants to lynch snoop, 2) why snoop can start a bandwagon so easily and 3) why trespoe is protecting snoop. Thank you