• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And where does that come from ? I vote quite early... am not around before deadline because of French semi-final in Basketball... and i get a vote ?

On the other hand, there is a long list of people present at that time, and nobody cared about breaking the tie... including you.

esemesas made the tie, based on a lousy meta excuse. And didn't change it when deadline got closer :

Vote esemesas

There wasn't any case, just the idea that we needed a third candidate since ese and split had votes. I am just surprised anyone followed me. The last two votes have me baffled, by the way. Here we are talking about people sitting out the vote yesterday and the last two players make throw aways, SPLIT and thandros.

With regards to the timing of votes, I left for work 1.5 hours before deadline; I figured someone would have broke that tie, especially since I swore them off. Speaking of which, I am so not breaking ties, I am going to make them!

Unvote Gigau

Vote Esemesas

I am leaving for work at 19:00 GMT so it will be up to y'all to break the tie.

Here we should unvote Gigau as he is not getting enough votes now.

Looking back, I realize my comment before hand was unclear about "the last two votes". It wasn't the votes on Gigau (you and johho), it was the last two votes in general that were avoiding any frontrunner (SPLIT and Thandros). Since I can't go back and edit my previous comment to make it understandable, I will post it here.

Give me a minute, Cooking 1 up for you

Unofficial Vote count:

Ese 3 - Tornadoli, Najs, Trespoe,
Randy 3 - Ese, Gigau, Johho,
Split 1 - Snoop
Najs 1 - Split
Johho 1 - Thandros
Trespoe 1 - Nautilu

I have no real case against anyone at the moment, other than what have been said already.

Ese for making the tie in the first place. Randy for being online (but have defended himself). Split, Trespoe and Kinge are others mentioned.

For now I'm going to go for Trespoe to bring him a little closer. I will be around before deadline and will break a tie if there is one.

VOTE Trespoe

Here we should unvote Gigau as he is not getting enough votes now. Unvote Gigagu Vote trespoe

Interesting.... I'm glad you change your vote away from me... but you take it away because "i'm not getting enough votes now" and you vote for someone who doesn't have any (at least until Rendap joined you) ? Very interesting...

Unvote Split. Vote Randy.
Who will break the new tie?
Someone hopefully.

Stay around and break it if no one else does... Tidy up your own mess, willl you ? :p

Interesting.... I'm glad you change your vote away from me... but you take it away because "i'm not getting enough votes now" and you vote for someone who doesn't have any (at least until Rendap joined you) ? Very interesting...
You tell him gigau, toss this mofo under the bus - he is guilty burn it...sight, when are people will actually start paying attention to the game and play it….

You tell him gigau, toss this mofo under the bus - he is guilty burn it...sight, when are people will actually start paying attention to the game and play it….

*shrug* I'm here. And considering that I'm under fire, I'm up for whatever.
When is the deadline anyway? The first post says 21:00, but it doesn't mention the timezone, and the last update was at 00:00 ..