• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Day/Night 1

Tamius the villager is lynched
Gradiant the idiot villager is lynched
Boris the villager is hunted

Vote esemas.

Although I agree that Gradiant deserved to be lynched, esemas' behavior is suspicious, creating the deadly tie. Also, using some dubious excuse... fishy, fishy.

A tie? What was the people online between his vote on tamius and the deadline doing?

I wasn't there the last 1.5 hrs, but as I told Randy after the last Big game, I swore off breaking ties since the tie-breaker usually gets run up the next day.

so... vote the tie-makers, then? or vote the ones avoiding the tie?
pssst. that would include you too

well we can't have any of that, then. Vote Gigau

just to have a third choice between SPLIT and Esemesas.

I wasn't there the last 1.5 hrs, but as I told Randy after the last Big game, I swore off breaking ties since the tie-breaker usually gets run up the next day.

so... vote the tie-makers, then? or vote the ones avoiding the tie?
pssst. that would include you too

well we can't have any of that, then. Vote Gigau

just to have a third choice between SPLIT and Esemesas.

And where does that come from ? I vote quite early... am not around before deadline because of French semi-final in Basketball... and i get a vote ?

On the other hand, there is a long list of people present at that time, and nobody cared about breaking the tie... including you.

esemesas made the tie, based on a lousy meta excuse. And didn't change it when deadline got closer :

Vote esemesas

Okay. So Gradiant changes his vote at 21:39. At this point there is no tie.
At 21:58 Esemesas create the tie between Gradiant and tamius. And then nobody breaks it for 1 hour. Esemesas was evidently online before the deadline and did nothing.

Vote esemesas

There are certainly a few others who might deserve some attention as well though.

OOC: What is the Lite attitude on bandwagons? Is it OK given the shorter duration of the games to go for someone like esemesas today given that there is a case against him (and so far not much of a case against anyone else)?

IC: As a good Karpathian I reject the idea of watching basketball and especially when for rooting for those foreign Frenchies. Go Karpathia! We should get at least Olympic medals in mud wrestling and in turnip throwing unless our boys make a mess of things or, more likely, the referees are bribed by some garlic stinking, kipper eating foreigner with weird hairdo and no beard.

vote gigau

Well, looks like this is a classic case of hypocrisy. I did something stupid - didn't check the votecount and ended up making that TIE. However, SPLIT, randakar and trespoe were all present between my vote and teh deadline. If we look at the big game, Kingepyon and Rendap were also online between 20 and 21 GMT. Now, I'm gonna excuse Rendap, since he has the Big game to run.

randakar agreed that Gradiant was hurting his side, but didn't switch from tamius to him. Maybe that's because randy is not on the same side?

Vote randakar

Vote gigau This should put both esemesas and gigau in the lead. If someone starts to direct attention from them this will be another piece of the puzzle. I agree a tie should not have happened yesterday.

OOC: What is the Lite attitude on bandwagons? Is it OK given the shorter duration of the games to go for someone like esemesas today given that there is a case against him (and so far not much of a case against anyone else)?

IC: As a good Karpathian I reject the idea of watching basketball and especially when for rooting for those foreign Frenchies. Go Karpathia! We should get at least Olympic medals in mud wrestling and in turnip throwing unless our boys make a mess of things or, more likely, the referees are bribed by some garlic stinking, kipper eating foreigner with weird hairdo and no beard.

It so happens that i'm French, dude... so of course, i root for France.

And i resent that seemingly anti-French comment (get tiring to the number of those on the forums).

Back to the vote :

Well, looks like this is a classic case of hypocrisy. I did something stupid - didn't check the votecount and ended up making that TIE. However, SPLIT, randakar and trespoe were all present between my vote and teh deadline. If we look at the big game, Kingepyon and Rendap were also online between 20 and 21 GMT. Now, I'm gonna excuse Rendap, since he has the Big game to run.

randakar agreed that Gradiant was hurting his side, but didn't switch from tamius to him. Maybe that's because randy is not on the same side?

Vote randakar

You have a good point : both The_Split and Randy point this out, and still keep their vote : one on Tamius, and one on Thandros. Mighty peculiar.

Unvote esemesas
Vote Randakar

It so happens that i'm French, dude... so of course, i root for France.

And i resent that seemingly anti-French comment (get tiring to the number of those on the forums).
OOC: I was just RPing as a Karpathian backwater narrowminded peasant. I was trying to insult everyone foreign to Karpathia. (kippers =Scotland, beard = everyone non-muslim/sikh/whatever, garlic = French/Korean etc. maybe I should have put in something about sardines/clogs/herrings/tea to cover more parts of the world)

IC: And putting the preassure on you and esemesas seems to have worked, you came up with a better idea. Or rather the same idea but with another name.

unvote gigau, vote randakar

OOC: I was just RPing as a Karpathian backwater narrowminded peasant. I was trying to insult everyone foreign to Karpathia. (kippers =Scotland, beard = everyone non-muslim/sikh/whatever, garlic = French/Korean etc. maybe I should have put in something about sardines/clogs/herrings/tea to cover more parts of the world)

My apologies for the rant then. I wasn't sure about "kipper"... made a search.. and it so happens it's also a Cuisine specialty of Boulogne sur Me :pr

Vote randakar

The truth is much more mundane than that, in fact: I simply had no idea of the count, and as usual my girlfriend demanded I come to bed. There's a reason why I mentioned I had no time.
A switch seemed pointless anyway. Gradient's behaviour made him look like a good target for the lynch, but piling on to him would just have made the vote rather lobsided. I much rather have information, thank you very much.

The truth is much more mundane than that, in fact: I simply had no idea of the count, and as usual my girlfriend demanded I come to bed. There's a reason why I mentioned I had no time.
A switch seemed pointless anyway. Gradient's behaviour made him look like a good target for the lynch, but piling on to him would just have made the vote rather lobsided. I much rather have information, thank you very much.

I didn't know either, I just had the bad luck of casting my vote later in the day. Which means you're no less guilty than me.

This is quiet strange, there were people online including me but no one moved to break the tie. I want to say I also did not realize that this has led to a tie situation…. That being said we now have some info to go on…. As neither of the two guys were wolfes I think we can assume that some of the people who have not voted in the tie are wolves.

Vote Najs