• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm afraid it's my fault. I couldn't make the deadline on Night 0 so pushed out a quick update in place of an RP-heavy one which was supposed to spur activity. After that, I sort of lost inspiration.

I think the problem was mostly in the lack of dead wolves for the first half of the game. There wasn't that much to analyse (there was a tie though which two wolves and a few others refused to break...) and when finally baddies started dying everyone was just hanging around and waiting for the JL.

I'm afraid it's my fault. I couldn't make the deadline on Night 0 so pushed out a quick update in place of an RP-heavy one which was supposed to spur activity. After that, I sort of lost inspiration.

It's all the rage now..... You only get one vote. Anyone who switches must be a wolf trying to save someone.

This also broke a trend that has happened to me when I play a baddie. Usually I get outed AFTER I go to work and can never respond to the accusation. I have been wanting to use that little bit I had for a VERY long time. (pulling bits of dead villagers around)

Congrats to the winners. I thought Tornadoli was the seer since he was so quiet. I don't think I've seen him that peaceful in a game, before..

Out of curiosity, could we have a scanlist?

You may have one.

Night 0: Snoopdogg
Night 1: Ummm nobody I forgot to send in a Scan
Night 2: The Split
Night 3: Johho
Night 4: Torn
Night 5: Gigau but he was hunted so nothing showed up.
Night 6: Game had ended by this point.

Ever heard of backup orders, Thandros? Or standing orders?

Just out of curiosity, what have been the opinions of the warlock role in these setups earlier?

With no possibility to find the wolves I felt a little lonely and since I was a baddie it would be contraproductive to try to find the wolves by analyzing and voting. So I felt I had no real purpose more than to send in random blocking orders to maybe hit the seer/GA. So I got a bit bored. Would it imbalance the game if the warlock started in contact with the wolves?

Another thing, the warlock can't win when the last wolf is dead (or could he even if he can't hunt?) so maybe he shouldn't be scannable by the seer to compensate? That would make the Lite JL more paranoid - not sure if that is a good thing in Lite but it is in Big.

Oh, I absolutely believe the warlock should be unscannable. I was rather surprised when it turned out he wasn't.