+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Werewolf Lite CCXL - The Game of WEREWOLF LITE

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

BTW I hereby announce my willingness to GM the next lite!

Quote Originally Posted by Najs View Post
    Snoopdogg? Did we even lunch him? I don't think so. You killed him, didn't you, you... you... monster! Just like you killed our furry friend Randy. And our unknown friend Johho.

Yeah, I guess it's over. I am not the one who needs to surrender though, what with all those three pitchforks pointed at my manly, furry chest. If you want mercy you'll have to ask my colleague over there with the half-rotten arm.

And Split, I never surrender until it's really over. Up until the point where Thandros came out to support you there was a chance that you were simply trying to bluff us into confessing and surrendering. If there's even a glimpse of hope, I'm not quitting.

Good job being seer by the way Thandros. I never suspected you, would rather have though Torn was the one.
    yea I figured that much, it was over yesterday, the only way you could have stooped it was to hunt Thandros....
    A win in WereWolf “Lite” is when your side wins and you survive until the end.
    I have 49 of those :-)

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SPLIT View Post
    yea I figured that much, it was over yesterday, the only way you could have stooped it was to hunt Thandros....
    We kind of had to pop gigau as well to have any chance at pulling off a fake JL. Otherwise I think trespoe or me would probably have been lynched anyway...
    Gone underground.

We kind of had to pop gigau as well to have any chance at pulling off a fake JL. Otherwise I think trespoe or me would probably have been lynched anyway...
    gigau was never scanned! I still did not know if he was a wolf or not... I mean if you have not hunted him today I would be seriously wondering why was a JL mouthpeice alive for 2 straight hunts...

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    95 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Good job being seer by the way Thandros. I never suspected you, would rather have though Torn was the one.
    Same here... when Split contacted me to be mouthpiece... i mean to say i was supposedly part of the JL... i considered asking him to be the mouthpiece.
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post

Same here... when Split contacted me to be mouthpiece... i mean to say i was supposedly part of the JL... i considered asking him to be the mouthpiece.
    You wanted YOUR seer to be the mouthpiece???? Damn gigau that is very low....

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

gigau was never scanned! I still did not know if he was a wolf or not... I mean if you have not hunted him today I would be seriously wondering why was a JL mouthpeice alive for 2 straight hunts...
    I had a feeling gigau was unscanned, but still... I felt we had a better chance doing away with the mouthpiece and hoping the seer didn't have the remaining two villagers scanned. We all saw how well that plan turned out.
    All because I was playing TF2 when johho was lynched and forgot that we could snipe. A team effort there would have secured a tie and, while johho wouldn't have lived, all three wolves would have had a proper feast to end the game with.
    Gone underground.

EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Day/Night 6

Najs the werewolf is lynched
    Trespoe the werewolf flees into the night

Winners
    Thandros the seer
    Split the villager
    Tornameatball the villager

Quote Originally Posted by the_hdk View Post
    BTW I hereby announce my willingness to GM the next lite!
    All yours.

I had a feeling gigau was unscanned, but still... I felt we had a better chance doing away with the mouthpiece and hoping the seer didn't have the remaining two villagers scanned. We all saw how well that plan turned out.
    All because I was playing TF2 when johho was lynched and forgot that we could snipe. A team effort there would have secured a tie and, while johho wouldn't have lived, all three wolves would have had a proper feast to end the game with.
    Agree the village should have lost this game, I still do not know why that did not happen!

Agree the village should have lost this game, I still do not know why that did not happen!
    Modesty, how adorable. Split, 'fit wasn't for you, this pack would have steamrolled the village.

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold500k club

The wolves should've taken another fail villager with them at least.
    On such a bright day who needs underwear or socks?

Europa Universalis 3For The GloryMagickaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

@THE_SPLIT: Initially I was so sure you were one of the wolves (I almost thought of contacting you since no wolf ever got outed) but then after you first went after snoopdogg and later when people wanted him lynched and you didn't back up that I instead got convinced you were the seer who had just scanned snoop and found him clean. Well played, you certainly had me fooled.

Was a bit of a bummer to be outed since I thought seer only scanned for wolves... Maybe I should read the rules after all?

Never considered Thandros as seer. OTOH since noone got outed and no JL appeared before you found me there wasn't much to got on.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by EUROO7 View Post
    All yours.
    good, will start one up later today.

Quote Originally Posted by EUROO7 View Post
    Modesty, how adorable. Split, 'fit wasn't for you, this pack would have steamrolled the village.
    Umm no, never said this.... I still do not understand why you let Gigau get hunted thought....

Umm no, never said this.... I still do not understand why you let Gigau get hunted thought....
    The person you needed to convince wasn't me. If the wolves wish to fight to the bitter end, that's their decision. I've been through this before. The best course of action for what you wanted was to tell them that they were cornered. Tell them, not me. I can't stop a game until everyone agrees it's over.

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold500k club

Quote Originally Posted by johho888 View Post
    @THE_SPLIT: Initially I was so sure you were one of the wolves (I almost thought of contacting you since no wolf ever got outed) but then after you first went after snoopdogg and later when people wanted him lynched and you didn't back up that I instead got convinced you were the seer who had just scanned snoop and found him clean. Well played, you certainly had me fooled.
    You were pretty much spot on. Only difference was, it was Thandros who'd scanned me the night before.
    On such a bright day who needs underwear or socks?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

For a game where sign-ups were so quick, 18 pages is a disappointing level of activity.
    Standing on mines: "That was probably an ok thing to do." - LYNCHY

Quote Originally Posted by marty99 View Post
    For a game where sign-ups were so quick, 18 pages is a disappointing level of activity.
    I'm afraid it's my fault. I couldn't make the deadline on Night 0 so pushed out a quick update in place of an RP-heavy one which was supposed to spur activity. After that, I sort of lost inspiration.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast