+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Werewolf Lite CCXL - The Game of WEREWOLF LITE

Quote Originally Posted by Najs View Post
    Like the one you made with Falc, and lost, which meant you would start off each game by proclaiming you were an idiot (or something similar)? No, no such bet will be made today for two reasons:
    1. I have no need to see you humiliate yourself.
    2. You never followed up the bet anyway as far as I recall.
    1) let me decide what I should or should not do 2) I did follow up with it, you got your facts wrong... najs serious why are you guys so stuborn? Do you really think I would bluff and specifically mention 2 people? I mean if we assume that me and Torn are in one pack, what would Thador gain by colluding this story?
    A win in WereWolf “Lite” is when your side wins and you survive until the end.
    I have 49 of those :-)

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SPLIT View Post
    1) let me decide what I should or should not do 2) I did follow up with it, you got your facts wrong... najs serious why are you guys so stuborn? Do you really think I would bluff and specifically mention 2 people? I mean if we assume that me and Torn are in one pack, what would Thador gain by colluding this story?
    As far as I can see Thandros hasn't said anything yet, so it's still just you and what you claim have happened.
    Gone underground.

Quote Originally Posted by Najs View Post
    As far as I can see Thandros hasn't said anything yet, so it's still just you and what you claim have happened.
    Ok lets wait...

Ruler of Somewhere else Thandros's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsRise of PrussiaEuropa Universalis IV

In a Secret Underground Bunker 50km beneath the Earth's surface
    Since the Split want me to Hurry Up.

Surrender Wolves I have a Hand Grenade and if you don't Put your Hands Up Najs and Trespoe I'll use it on you to blow you to little Pieces. Yeh Him and Torn are Villages according to My ability to tell loyalty by Looking someone in the Eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Thandros View Post
    Since the Split want me to Hurry Up.

Surrender Wolves I have a Hand Grenade and if you don't Put your Hands Up Najs and Trespoe I'll use it on you to blow you to little Pieces. Yeh Him and Torn are Villages according to My ability to tell loyalty by Looking someone in the Eye.
    Thank you

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of War

Tasty Popcorn today...
    Armageddon was yesterday - Today we have a serious problem!
    ------

Govenor of Earth in "The Paradoxian Federation" - Aurora Forum Game II - YOUR PLANET NEEDED YOU!! - Died due to Computer Crash

Games Archive and Active Games: Link

Come and play Werewolf with us! We Bite and Growl and are looking for more meat! Link

PAY ATTENTION WHEN DRIVING!

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsRise of PrussiaEuropa Universalis IV

Ok I'm pulling out My trusty Revolver as well so we can Have a Proper Mexican Standoff even if we don't have the Right number of Opponents for a Mexican Standoff.-

Quote Originally Posted by Thandros View Post
    Ok I'm pulling out My trusty Revolver as well so we can Have a Proper Mexican Standoff even if we don't have the Right number of Opponents for a Mexican Standoff.-
    You do know that voting najs will help drive the point across a bit better?

Hmm Ok you want me to vote someone do you.

Vote Trespoe

Najs stop PMing trespoe and surrender! Thank you

Vote Najs

Lol @ fake JL outing. Kill the wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornadoli View Post
    Vote Najs

Lol @ fake JL outing. Kill the wolf.
    Torn, we might have a bit of an issue here is Najs does not surrender.... all 3 of us need to vote 1 guy (either najs or trespoe) otherwise the wolfs can tie this.... Thnadros can you please also vote najs?

Fine Die Najs

Unvote Trespoe Vote Najs

200k clubA Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisRise of Prussia
    500k club

Going crazy with dogs, wife, and a heart-warrior son
    *PHEW* (spits out pieces of Rendap)

what ???? me???

(uses Kings femur to scratch backside)

I don't understand (takes another bite of Gigau) waat ish happinin here?

I am sure you have the wrong people! (points Gigau's arm with flesh dangling from it at SPLIT)

He's the wolf, not me!

Triple Vote SPLIT

Euroo7, dear, I will use my special ability to do three votes to their single votes today. Thanx hugs & kisses, Tres
    My Lemeard Cookie for the Lemeard-approved 4-way Tie.

Ever want to kill your fellow Paradoxians in a game? Join Werewolf; a forum game of lies, deception, plotting, manipulation, and paranoia.

Father of an HLHS boy. Look for Babypoe1 on caringbridge . org

Quote Originally Posted by trespoe View Post
    *PHEW* (spits out pieces of Rendap)

what ???? me???

(uses Kings femur to scratch backside)

I don't understand (takes another bite of Gigau) waat ish happinin here?

I am sure you have the wrong people! (points Gigau's arm with flesh dangling from it at SPLIT)

He's the wolf, not me!

Triple Vote SPLIT

Euroo7, dear, I will use my special ability to do three votes to their single votes today. Thanx hugs & kisses, Tres
    Do not you feel sorry for the shirtless leader?

Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisRise of Prussia
    500k club

mmmmmm not so much, no.

We voted him dead over hunting him because he has too much salt in his diet. Too salty. Yuk!

Ever want to kill your fellow Paradoxians in a game? Join Werewolf; a forum game of lies, deception, plotting, manipulation, and paranoia.

mmmmmm not so much, no.

We voted him dead over hunting him because he has too much salt in his diet. Too salty. Yuk!
    were you guys even in touch with johho the waffle?

500k club

were you guys even in touch with johho the waffle?
    mmmmmm not so much, no.

mmmmmm not so much, no.
    can you ask your furry buddy to surrender? We promise not to use pointy sticks, acids, or blunt objects!

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Snoopdogg? Did we even lunch him? I don't think so. You killed him, didn't you, you... you... monster! Just like you killed our furry friend Randy. And our unknown friend Johho.

Yeah, I guess it's over. I am not the one who needs to surrender though, what with all those three pitchforks pointed at my manly, furry chest. If you want mercy you'll have to ask my colleague over there with the half-rotten arm.

And Split, I never surrender until it's really over. Up until the point where Thandros came out to support you there was a chance that you were simply trying to bluff us into confessing and surrendering. If there's even a glimpse of hope, I'm not quitting.

Good job being seer by the way Thandros. I never suspected you, would rather have though Torn was the one.
    Gone underground.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast