• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Snoopdogg? Did we even lunch him? I don't think so. You killed him, didn't you, you... you... monster! Just like you killed our furry friend Randy. And our unknown friend Johho.

Yeah, I guess it's over. I am not the one who needs to surrender though, what with all those three pitchforks pointed at my manly, furry chest. If you want mercy you'll have to ask my colleague over there with the half-rotten arm.

And Split, I never surrender until it's really over. Up until the point where Thandros came out to support you there was a chance that you were simply trying to bluff us into confessing and surrendering. If there's even a glimpse of hope, I'm not quitting.

Good job being seer by the way Thandros. I never suspected you, would rather have though Torn was the one.
yea I figured that much, it was over yesterday, the only way you could have stooped it was to hunt Thandros....

yea I figured that much, it was over yesterday, the only way you could have stooped it was to hunt Thandros....

We kind of had to pop gigau as well to have any chance at pulling off a fake JL. Otherwise I think trespoe or me would probably have been lynched anyway...

We kind of had to pop gigau as well to have any chance at pulling off a fake JL. Otherwise I think trespoe or me would probably have been lynched anyway...
gigau was never scanned! I still did not know if he was a wolf or not... I mean if you have not hunted him today I would be seriously wondering why was a JL mouthpeice alive for 2 straight hunts...

Good job being seer by the way Thandros. I never suspected you, would rather have though Torn was the one.

Same here... when Split contacted me to be mouthpiece... i mean to say i was supposedly part of the JL... i considered asking him to be the mouthpiece. :p

gigau was never scanned! I still did not know if he was a wolf or not... I mean if you have not hunted him today I would be seriously wondering why was a JL mouthpeice alive for 2 straight hunts...

I had a feeling gigau was unscanned, but still... I felt we had a better chance doing away with the mouthpiece and hoping the seer didn't have the remaining two villagers scanned. We all saw how well that plan turned out. :p
All because I was playing TF2 when johho was lynched and forgot that we could snipe. A team effort there would have secured a tie and, while johho wouldn't have lived, all three wolves would have had a proper feast to end the game with.

Day/Night 6

Najs the werewolf is lynched
Trespoe the werewolf flees into the night

Winners
Thandros the seer
Split the villager
Tornameatball the villager

I had a feeling gigau was unscanned, but still... I felt we had a better chance doing away with the mouthpiece and hoping the seer didn't have the remaining two villagers scanned. We all saw how well that plan turned out. :p
All because I was playing TF2 when johho was lynched and forgot that we could snipe. A team effort there would have secured a tie and, while johho wouldn't have lived, all three wolves would have had a proper feast to end the game with.
Agree the village should have lost this game, I still do not know why that did not happen!

Agree the village should have lost this game, I still do not know why that did not happen!

Modesty, how adorable. Split, 'fit wasn't for you, this pack would have steamrolled the village.

@THE_SPLIT: Initially I was so sure you were one of the wolves (I almost thought of contacting you since no wolf ever got outed) but then after you first went after snoopdogg and later when people wanted him lynched and you didn't back up that I instead got convinced you were the seer who had just scanned snoop and found him clean. Well played, you certainly had me fooled. :)

Was a bit of a bummer to be outed since I thought seer only scanned for wolves... Maybe I should read the rules after all?

Never considered Thandros as seer. OTOH since noone got outed and no JL appeared before you found me there wasn't much to got on.

Umm no, never said this.... I still do not understand why you let Gigau get hunted thought....

The person you needed to convince wasn't me. If the wolves wish to fight to the bitter end, that's their decision. I've been through this before. The best course of action for what you wanted was to tell them that they were cornered. Tell them, not me. I can't stop a game until everyone agrees it's over.

@THE_SPLIT: Initially I was so sure you were one of the wolves (I almost thought of contacting you since no wolf ever got outed) but then after you first went after snoopdogg and later when people wanted him lynched and you didn't back up that I instead got convinced you were the seer who had just scanned snoop and found him clean. Well played, you certainly had me fooled. :)

You were pretty much spot on. Only difference was, it was Thandros who'd scanned me the night before.

For a game where sign-ups were so quick, 18 pages is a disappointing level of activity.

For a game where sign-ups were so quick, 18 pages is a disappointing level of activity.

I'm afraid it's my fault. I couldn't make the deadline on Night 0 so pushed out a quick update in place of an RP-heavy one which was supposed to spur activity. After that, I sort of lost inspiration.