• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Like the one you made with Falc, and lost, which meant you would start off each game by proclaiming you were an idiot (or something similar)? No, no such bet will be made today for two reasons:
1. I have no need to see you humiliate yourself.
2. You never followed up the bet anyway as far as I recall.
1) let me decide what I should or should not do 2) I did follow up with it, you got your facts wrong... najs serious why are you guys so stuborn? Do you really think I would bluff and specifically mention 2 people? I mean if we assume that me and Torn are in one pack, what would Thador gain by colluding this story?

1) let me decide what I should or should not do 2) I did follow up with it, you got your facts wrong... najs serious why are you guys so stuborn? Do you really think I would bluff and specifically mention 2 people? I mean if we assume that me and Torn are in one pack, what would Thador gain by colluding this story?

As far as I can see Thandros hasn't said anything yet, so it's still just you and what you claim have happened.

Since the Split want me to Hurry Up.

Surrender Wolves I have a Hand Grenade and if you don't Put your Hands Up Najs and Trespoe I'll use it on you to blow you to little Pieces. Yeh Him and Torn are Villages according to My ability to tell loyalty by Looking someone in the Eye.

Tasty Popcorn today... :)

Ok I'm pulling out My trusty Revolver as well so we can Have a Proper Mexican Standoff even if we don't have the Right number of Opponents for a Mexican Standoff.-

*PHEW* (spits out pieces of Rendap)

what ???? me???

(uses Kings femur to scratch backside)

I don't understand (takes another bite of Gigau) waat ish happinin here?

I am sure you have the wrong people! (points Gigau's arm with flesh dangling from it at SPLIT)

He's the wolf, not me!

Triple Vote SPLIT

Euroo7, dear, I will use my special ability to do three votes to their single votes today. Thanx hugs & kisses, Tres

*PHEW* (spits out pieces of Rendap)

what ???? me???

(uses Kings femur to scratch backside)

I don't understand (takes another bite of Gigau) waat ish happinin here?

I am sure you have the wrong people! (points Gigau's arm with flesh dangling from it at SPLIT)

He's the wolf, not me!

Triple Vote SPLIT

Euroo7, dear, I will use my special ability to do three votes to their single votes today. Thanx hugs & kisses, Tres
Do not you feel sorry for the shirtless leader?

mmmmmm not so much, no.

We voted him dead over hunting him because he has too much salt in his diet. Too salty. Yuk!

Snoopdogg? Did we even lunch him? I don't think so. You killed him, didn't you, you... you... monster! Just like you killed our furry friend Randy. And our unknown friend Johho.

Yeah, I guess it's over. I am not the one who needs to surrender though, what with all those three pitchforks pointed at my manly, furry chest. If you want mercy you'll have to ask my colleague over there with the half-rotten arm.

And Split, I never surrender until it's really over. Up until the point where Thandros came out to support you there was a chance that you were simply trying to bluff us into confessing and surrendering. If there's even a glimpse of hope, I'm not quitting.

Good job being seer by the way Thandros. I never suspected you, would rather have though Torn was the one.