+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AI and Rebels, not working?

AI and Rebels, not working?

I am playing as Russia and I am sending spies to France to start pretender rebellions. I get one in the capital (makes 41,000 stack!) and other well populated places. The rebels take the capital and about 4 other places, and then they suddenly disappearing. I go: "Hey, it worked! The pretender must have won!/France must have given in to the demands!"

But then I look at the ruler and it is the same, and nothing had changed from prestige or anything. I do it another two times, but it does the same thing.

Are AI protected from rebels now or something? Why are the pretender rebels just disappearing after taking a few places? (also the rebels lose control of the regions it had)

PS:

Off-topic, but, about the missionaries. Are the missionary mini-people on the map for pagans from the mod? Are those mini-people which appear when converting a province able to be edited/modded?
    Last edited by Gunnarr; 07-08-2012 at 05:47.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Pretender rebels disappear if the initial pretender regiment is destroyed, so most likely they had a small stack of pretender rebels around somewhere and are destroying them, which then destroys all the rebels you funded.

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH yes I forgot entirely about that... now I feel very stupid...

Also, does funding rebels give infamy as well (when discovered)? I am thinking I got two infamy after I did those spy missions

and another question I just added to OP:

Off-topic, but, about the missionaries. Are the missionary mini-people on the map for pagans from the mod? Are those mini-people which appear when converting a province able to be edited/modded?

Thank you very much for your help!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnarr View Post
    OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH yes I forgot entirely about that... now I feel very stupid...

Also, does funding rebels give infamy as well (when discovered)? I am thinking I got two infamy after I did those spy missions
    Some missions do give infamy, but many don't. I think this is changed for some of them in D&T, but you can check the "spies" file in the "common" folder of D&T to see the specifics about which spy missions give infamy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnarr View Post
    and another question I just added to OP:

Thank you very much for your help!
    I don't think we've changed the animated missionaries that show up on the map. They can be edited though. I imagine it takes a bit of skill to do so.

Ah, okay. I will do that!

About the missionaries, I was only curious about it because if it was added from the mod maybe someone could make it so the Orthodox Christians had a non-Latin missionary as they do now (like just changing the color of robe to black, adding a black Kalymafki or skufia on the head, and adding a beard. It was just something in my head at the time :P

Thank you again! All of my questions are answered!

+ Reply to Thread