+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1.07: Intercontinental Strategic Bomber tech shows wrong values

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae Victis
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k club

1.07: Intercontinental Strategic Bomber tech shows wrong values

When researching the Intercontinental Strategic Bomber tech (1950 secret weapon) the values next to the tech team boxes shows the names and values for the Basic Turbojet Fighter(1944 air).
    For instance it says Basic Turbojet Fighter Engine at the aeronautical engineering box.
    "Smoke is the insence burning on the altars of industry. It is beautiful to me. It shows that men are changing the merely potential forces of nature into articles of comfort for humanity." W.P Rend, Chicago 1892

EU 2 Multiplayer: Monkii

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia500k club

I remember to have this fixed for 1.08 but we'll have to double-check this.
    EDIT: fixed in 1.08

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeRome: Vae Victis
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Didn't see it in the list of fixes so I figured I would write it up.
    "Smoke is the insence burning on the altars of industry. It is beautiful to me. It shows that men are changing the merely potential forces of nature into articles of comfort for humanity." W.P Rend, Chicago 1892

EU 2 Multiplayer: Monkii

+ Reply to Thread