• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dec 20, 2011
www.youtube.com
Playing as Romania... After Austria-Hungary civil war begun, I declared war upon Hungary and I won Transylvania, after peace treaty expired, I decided to liberate Slovakia, and gain some territory for me from Hungary..so, I declared war upon Hungary again, and after some days, Bulgaria attack's me! I was in Belgrade Treaty..I have Military control upon Greece and Serbia, and in plus, I'm in MittleEuropa. But germans........
Now I'm afraid about Romanian Civil war. I can't fight against 3 country's.
My army is now in Cluj, my only Victory Point now..and in Serbia.

Here is a photo:
2hq5jpc.jpg
[/img]

Any suggestions?

Sorry for my bad english.

Do you have any bombers? If so you could use a kind of gamey strategy: ground attack units that are on the move, especially ones that you have forced to abandon their position. E.g. if the Greeks manage to push back the Bulgarians from Tessaloniki, ground attack the retreating forces. It works best in plains though. You can destroy divisions this way. In a recent game as AUS, I had a lot of bombers and used them to ground attack USA forces all the time. I would allow them to conquer a province of mine, only to force them to leave the moment they arrived in the province (which was plains). Then I would ground attack them until their whole attacking army was simply destroyed. I would then retake the province and deliberately undergarrison it, so they would attack me again (and move back into the province). One year of this was enough to destroy most of the USA army.

Do you believe in miracles my friend? :)
wus3v9.jpg

My best victory ever!! Without any cheats.
Obviosly, when I load the game, the germans were in Ukraine..to help them with bulgarians. So, I decided to move my whole army to Cluj, soon, I was encircled, but they didn't attack me. (20 troops in Cluj)
So, germans and ukraineans encricled them in Odessa, and then, they come to Romania and help me. Hungary demand a white peace, so..I accepted and Bulgaria it was very easy to conquer...without any bombers.
Now I wait to my revenge. In 1940 peace treaty will expire, and this time I will not be attacked at two fronts..I hope..xD

Thanks anyway for tip, I will use it! :)

Well that's the biggest reversal of fortunes I've ever seen. (toffs hat).

Wait so were they also at war with Hungary?

When the germans arrived at the gates of Cluj (where I was encircled by hungaro-bulgarian army), they offered me a white peace.
They made a wise decision, I think.
Anyway..I crushed them. :D

30avq4y.jpg

Now, I think I'll go in Greece and Albania. Germans don't need help in France..for now. :)

Obiviosly, Romanian Civil war doesen't started....maybe because I get Transylvania before 1939?