Alt link: Filesmelt's down, and Mediafire just spits IO errors at me.
1) Go and buy a copy of AHD.
2) install it over your copy of V2.
3) Patch it to 2.31
4) Download APD 3.1.1
5) Delete any existing mod folders before installing.
6) Extract the zip to your Victoria 2\Mod folder.
7) Go to the My Documents\Paradox Interactive\Victoria 2\PDM folder and delete the map cache there.
8) Fire up the launcher, select 'A POP Divided' from the bottom-left menu, and press 'play'.
The economy still needs more work done, I think - Possibly I need to rebalance some of the terrain penalties, since I think Hib may have been a little over-zealous in some cases.
I need feedback on the navy stuff please.