+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scandinavia problems

Scandinavia problems

Ok, so I have changed some nations to the ones who should be together or in the same culture group or whatever... anyway Great Britain have all the provinces they do in the brittish isles as they do in real life and ireland as well as one propper nation, russia is united and scandinavia is once again united and france is much bigger, all this from game start but when I start the game as Scandinavia and send my troops to Savolax the game stops with an error and I cant play anymore, it only happends with scandinavia when I send my troops to Savolax, So I been wondering if any of you had the same problem with scandinavia or if its only the province that has something wrong with it, and I only changed religon and cores and who own the province in this case Scandinavia and who rules the united nations I have sett in game, if someone have some tips I can try to fixs the problems then I would be grateful

I just tested it once again as scandinavia but then it didnt stop when savolax but it still ended some short months (2 months?) so its properly not the province but the scandinavian nation.

Hope you understand the question if not ask me and I try to ask more accurate, Im a little confused when writing this

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by glennandre22 View Post
    Ok, so I have changed some nations to the ones who should be together or in the same culture group or whatever... anyway Great Britain have all the provinces they do in the brittish isles as they do in real life and ireland as well as one propper nation, russia is united and scandinavia is once again united and france is much bigger, all this from game start but when I start the game as Scandinavia and send my troops to Savolax the game stops with an error and I cant play anymore, it only happends with scandinavia when I send my troops to Savolax, So I been wondering if any of you had the same problem with scandinavia or if its only the province that has something wrong with it, and I only changed religon and cores and who own the province in this case Scandinavia and who rules the united nations I have sett in game, if someone have some tips I can try to fixs the problems then I would be grateful

I just tested it once again as scandinavia but then it didnt stop when savolax but it still ended some short months (2 months?) so its properly not the province but the scandinavian nation.

Hope you understand the question if not ask me and I try to ask more accurate, Im a little confused when writing this
    Try using the validator tool to check for bugs in your code. It can be found here:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post14141554

Ok, downloaded it, but how does it work? I cant seem to start it somehow...

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition

Ok, downloaded it, but how does it work? I cant seem to start it somehow...
    Read the instructions in that thread - start at post 1.

Do I really have to read thruogh EVERYTHING? hope not

Do I really have to read thruogh EVERYTHING? hope not
    Do I really have to read it all for you and then type it out a second time? I like helping people - but only if they are willing to help themselves.

The first several posts have the instructions. Read them.

I didnt mean it that way, and im grateful for your help. just wondered if I had to read everything to get to the point

+ Reply to Thread