• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Don't know if someone else had this,but while playing as the UK,I had the ability to force this decision

68033997.png

WAD? :p

Well, ive tried :D actually I spent 1941 conquering Spain, England, Switzerland and then move my almost entire army against SU. It is very different, and I dare to say its gamey to hold the invasion since there is truly the bonus spawn division of 1942 inf + armor, but with P IVs and 1942 inf myself, its not that bad, same for the aircraft, although ive lost like 10k fighters I got some 26 thousand planes shot down. And finally, after killing couple million SU soldiers their divisional count dropped by some 70 already. Still at 270, but surely better then before.

I wonder, has anybody managed to conquer 1941 SU at least partially ?

"Units get upgraded as you reinforce them." - nope, not for me; they just never upagrade. Seriously, I reinforce all my infantry as Germany and they remain as 1918 and 1921 infantry. Now it's impossible for me to actually defeat the French who have more modern units.

Heh, keep in mind that they upgrade 50% slower and only when they are being reinforced, not all the time. If you never use the upgrade slider, then don't be surprised that most of your units are outdated.

Does anyone else have issues with IC? When I play as germany, I have around 350 IC in 1940, and once the US joins the war, their IC jumps to somewhere around 800, whereass playing as the US, Germany had around 600 IC by 1940 and when I joined the war, My IC was around 450-500. I noticed there is a 'wartime' modifier that you think would increase IC, but is actually a -20% hit. Also, I have around the same base IC as the U.S. at this point in time in each game, but yet somehow AI US in my German game manages to squeeze out a massive 300-400 extra IC. What am I not getting here? (Also, thanks to this, I can never seem to have enough divisions as Germany to even take down Russia.)

Its like you need to take down Russia in first three months of the 1941 before winter sets in. Otherwise you are just done for. While you wont even get chance to reorganize, theyll keep throwing dozens of divisions at you. And thats awesome since you wont even have 1942 inf but theyll have 100 divs. HAve fun. I need to replay once more.

Hello, I've run into a problem which has effectively killed my playthrough(s), that being this:
Reading distances from map\map_1\airdist.tbl... Done! (2769 provinces read in 31 ms)

Setting Mode.
Mode Set.
Setting Mode.
Mode Set.
Reading map\map_1\navaldist2.tbl... Done! (1489 naval provinces, Read distances = 2217121)

ERROR : (Illegal model 8 for Waffen-SS Infantry) 'd_01 = {' Line = 54243 file = Mods\World in Flames 2\scenarios\save games\AutoSave_Germany_1945_June_1.eug

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello, I've run into a problem which has effectively killed my playthrough(s), that being this:
Reading distances from map\map_1\airdist.tbl... Done! (2769 provinces read in 31 ms)

Setting Mode.
Mode Set.
Setting Mode.
Mode Set.
Reading map\map_1\navaldist2.tbl... Done! (1489 naval provinces, Read distances = 2217121)

ERROR : (Illegal model 8 for Waffen-SS Infantry) 'd_01 = {' Line = 54243 file = Mods\World in Flames 2\scenarios\save games\AutoSave_Germany_1945_June_1.eug

Any help would be appreciated.

What RC are you using for the base game? I got this a lot when I was playing with RC 1. I think that it should be fixed if you upgrade to the next RC for DH.

Plan Z as it currently stages should be split into varying stages, rather than as a single event, with the main trigger being sometime after the Anglo-German Naval Treaty is signed, though no sooner than 1936. The reason I say this is because, while vessel construction did occur starting in 1936, the Z Plan as we know it wasn't actually enacted/proposed until 1939. Therefore, there should be an early event that promotes the initial creation of the basic vessels we are familiar with, or at least their blueprints, and then a later event detailing the Z Plan as it effected the Kreigsmarine.

Also, Wikipedia is not totally honest on the Z Plan; it was supposed to be thus:

• 6 H-class Battleships
  • 3 O-class Battlecruisers
  • 2 Bismarck-class Battleships
  • 2 Scharnhorst-class Battlecruisers
  • 2 Graf Zeppelin-class Aircraft Carriers
  • 2 unknown-class Aircraft Carriers (designs were not started)
  • 12 P-class Heavy Cruisers
  • 5 Admiral Hipper-class Heavy Cruisers
  • 12 M-class light cruisers
  • 22 Spähkreuzer-class heavy destroyers (don't know if they should count as Destroyers or Light Cruisers; preferably the later)
  • 125 Destroyers/Torpedo Boats - 25 Destroyer Flotilla's
  • 190 Submarines - 38 Submarine Flotilla's

I can't imagine the number of Submarines that would be chosen if they were given the priority.