+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 114 1 2 3 11 26 51 76 101 ... LastLast

Thread: World in Flames II ['Gold' Version Released]

Darkest Hour Game Designer Fernando Torres's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegioThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Blog Entries

World in Flames II ['Gold' Version Released]

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Hitler
    'We may be destroyed, but if we are, we shall drag a world with us - a world in flames.'

The long-awaited and most popular Hearts of Iron II mod finally returns!

As nations prepare for the inevitable clash, lead your people to glory and dominate the world - a 'World in Flames'.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Awesome View Post
    What is this mod, exactly? The first post doesn't say.
    Quote Originally Posted by TFCRegina View Post
    An upgrade to the standard ww2 1933 scenario. A big upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by JRHINDO View Post
    Just download it, its the best for ww2 DH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Higher Game View Post
    WIFII is basically the best German scenario there is
    Compatible with DH 1.03 RC3 only

Installation instructions

- Prepare working DH 1.03 RC3 version
    - Copy your Mods/Darkest Hour Full folder and rename this copy to 'World in Flames 2'
    - Download and apply the Official Graphic Pack and the WIF2 Music Pack
    - Download and apply World in Flames II + the hotfix (copy/paste the hotfix in Mods/WIF2/scenarios/1933)
    - Enjoy

Note: The mod is meant to be played with 1933 scenario.

Sub-mods: If you wish to install sub-mods, please do not post installation or gameplay concerns about them in this thread. Instead, address them to the sub-mods owners directly so they can assist you.

ModOrDie
    56 games registered

Achtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations
    Rise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    This is GREAT news!

Because the mod is bound to be one of the very best.
    Because I think we're all dying to know what/how any new event/ai writing stuff is going to be in 1.03, and by picking over this mod, we'll all learn how it is to be done.. correctly!
    I mean, it is bound to have all the new stuff used within it, and the easiest way to learn modding, is to have a working game, and watch the events in action, and then read through them to learn how it is done. And if FT is doing it, then it's going to be correct.

And its good for the overall future of Darkest Hour.

- Units get upgraded as you reinforce them.
    Wasn't that part of 1.02 patch?
    - Allowed HoS and HoG changes (Do not use as a major country if you want consistent game).
    What does "consistent game" means in this case?

Other changes sound great, especially combat chances.

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: Revolutions
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Blog Entries
    Yes it was.
    Consistent meaning that some events are tied with specific HOS/HOG such as Hitler.

sounds great, but i dont have the 1.03 beta

and no beta in the tech support forum

You release the mod and not the Gameversion, the mod requires. So i guess, Beta 1.03 will be released in some days? Hope so, please!!

First Lieutenant
    Darkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi

Is this mod going to be as hard as the original ?? Back then, I couldn't get past France as Germany. Also ,what do you mean by "unfair difficulty levels"? I loved WIF , can't wait for the second

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clone1337 View Post
    You release the mod and not the Gameversion, the mod requires. So i guess, Beta 1.03 will be released in some days? Hope so, please!!
    I hope so too. Before the end of the month if all goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by jpbfr View Post
    Is this mod going to be as hard as the original ?? Back then, I couldn't get past France as Germany. Also ,what do you mean by "unfair difficulty levels"? I loved WIF , can't wait for the second
    It will be harder than DH Full. I will gradually improve and adjust it as time and version pass.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando Torres View Post
    Yes, the beta is not out yet.
    That is just cruel!

p.s. before i forget, what about whites vs. reds mod, is it still being considered to be finished one fine day?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oorlog View Post
    That is just cruel!

p.s. before i forget, what about whites vs. reds mod, is it still being considered to be finished one fine day?
    I have no idea, I have not heard from its developers for a while.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Oh, i thought you were (one of) the dev(s).

Ho, leave it to a Frenchman to provoke and tease.

Darkest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by clone1337 View Post
    Yes I was thinking the same thing, that this really means that the beta patch will be released very soon!
    "Was your court at the trial of Visser constituted in any way like this, what rule did you shoot him under?"

"Like this?? ... oh no sir, it was not quite like this... no no sir, it wasn't quite so handsome...and as for rules... we didn't carry military manuals around with us... we were out on the veldt fighting the Boer the way he fought us.... I'll tell you what rule we applied sir, we applied Rule Three-OH-Three .... we caught them and we shot them under Rule Three-OH-Three!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha View Post
    Yes I was thinking the same thing, that this really means that the beta patch will be released very soon!
    Wrong assumption.

If you want to see the beta soon, please help here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...he-translation

Blog Entries
    Back on topic:
    Let me know if you have any softcodding suggestion.
    Only 1933 scenario is playable. The mod revolves around Germany, the most played country, although every country remains playable.

Blog Entries
    Based on an excellent idea from Andrea, I just implemented this:

- Added new 'Campaign Goals' system for Germany. At the start of Polish, French and Russian campaigns, an event will give you the opportunity to gamble on your success and win the reward. However, if you fail, you will receive the appropriate punishment!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

World in Flames on the new DH map O_O

I can't wait!

could u bring it out so it can work on 1.02 so people can try it out please mate

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 114 1 2 3 11 26 51 76 101 ... LastLast