Thread: Beta Key giveaway

Second Lieutenant

Beta Key giveaway

Anyone looking for a beta key, End-gamers.com is giving one away at the weekend to one lucky person.

I'll link it when it comes up on friday

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of War

Oh wow... Hope I win it. Do you need to register on their site or anything for it?
    There's foxes in the hen house,' cows out in the corn. The unions have been busted, their proud red banners torn'

Second Lieutenant

No you can post without registering, you just have to put in your email to comment

I should have more details on it tonight

Second Lieutenant

http://www.end-gamers.com/witchhunt-...em-salem-beta/

You enter by commenting on the article Good luck!

Who won? should have ended 7 hours ago.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of War

The Giveaway is now Closed! COngrats to Bayou with the voodoo answer, picked at random by MR WhiP!
    There's foxes in the hen house,' cows out in the corn. The unions have been busted, their proud red banners torn'

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDungeonlandLead and GoldMagicka
    Majesty 2StarvoidThe Showdown EffectWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club

Anyone have an addition beta key they'd like to pass on? I'm currently in the beta, but a friend of mine who plays haven and hearth would love to explore the new world in Salem. PM me if you can. I would really appreciate it, and he'd kiss your feet from here to eternity I'm sure.

I am actually curious: what is the process by which a person is able to obtain a beta-key? Competitions and giveaways seem few and far between and I've not heard about any other method. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Olivarosully View Post
    I am actually curious: what is the process by which a person is able to obtain a beta-key? Competitions and giveaways seem few and far between and I've not heard about any other method. Any advice?
    Yeah wait until open beta

Quote Originally Posted by jamsey700 View Post
    Yeah wait until open beta
    I think you have misunderstood me. I was enquiring about the various methods by which players had obtained their beta-keys already, so that I might attempt do the same. Of course I could wait until open beta: such a suggestion is so elementary it is practically redundant. I will happily do so if that is the only viable option remaining. I'm just eager to experience Salem and find out whether or not it will run on my hardware. Hence the question regarding beta-keys.

Also, congratulations to Bayou. Anyone who suggests Voodoo deserves a win in my book!

I think you have misunderstood me. I was enquiring about the various methods by which players had obtained their beta-keys already, so that I might attempt do the same. Of course I could wait until open beta: such a suggestion is so elementary it is practically redundant. I will happily do so if that is the only viable option remaining. I'm just eager to experience Salem and find out whether or not it will run on my hardware. Hence the question regarding beta-keys.

Also, congratulations to Bayou. Anyone who suggests Voodoo deserves a win in my book!
    Well that's the only thing you can do all keys have been used up. Players obtained there keys through applying / signing up for the beta months ago and through giveaways those are the only options but now since all keys have been given out only option leaves is too wait until open beta such a reply is so elementary it is practically redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by jamsey700 View Post
    Well that's the only thing you can do all keys have been used up. Players obtained there keys through applying / signing up for the beta months ago and through giveaways those are the only options but now since all keys have been given out only option leaves is too wait until open beta such a reply is so elementary it is practically redundant.
    Haha, if you say so jamsey700. You know what elementary and redundant mean, right? You weren't just copying and pasting other posts?

Thank you for giving a more thorough explanation, albeit in a roundabout way. It's a shame all the keys have been snapped up: I'll have to keep an eye out for any more giveaways. It seems like there are sporadic occurrences of people offering beta-keys on various forums (sometimes for money, sometimes not), but I feel like there is potential of getting burned following that path.

53 games registered

A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black Cove
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubTeleglitch: Die More EditionEuropa Universalis IV
    War of the VikingsWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseParadoxian Order - 2015

We'll start giving out more beta keys pretty soon through many different medias, so stay tuned Olivarosully, and you'll get one
    Video producer? YouTuber? Paradoxian? Person with unusually large hands and a passion for writing fan fiction?

Paradox Extra wants YOU! Join today!

Lord Stein the Rook [GBS]: "You have a castle as a crest to house the people in your head."

Quote Originally Posted by TotalyMoo View Post
    We'll start giving out more beta keys pretty soon through many different medias, so stay tuned Olivarosully, and you'll get one
    *Squee*

I'm all school-girl giggly! Thank you for the swift reply TotalyMoo, you've made my day

Haha, if you say so jamsey700. You know what elementary and redundant mean, right? You weren't just copying and pasting other posts?

Thank you for giving a more thorough explanation, albeit in a roundabout way. It's a shame all the keys have been snapped up: I'll have to keep an eye out for any more giveaways. It seems like there are sporadic occurrences of people offering beta-keys on various forums (sometimes for money, sometimes not), but I feel like there is potential of getting burned following that path.
    Yeah just copied and paste

Beta

I'm willing to give my Forge (playforgewar) closed beta access as soon as it goes live (I will get one of the 10k automatic beta invites), all I ask is access to Salem closed beta.

Thank you
    Last edited by lucasr90; 09-08-2012 at 03:44.

Is it even legal to giveaway beta keys (i mean by Paradox rules)? I saw a guy ingame that was selling beta key for 100s :/

Quote Originally Posted by Zennoya View Post
    Is it even legal to giveaway beta keys (i mean by Paradox rules)? I saw a guy ingame that was selling beta key for 100s :/
    Yeah paradox gives the company some keys and then they give them away on there site thus promoting the game so its a win win and it is legal.. but the ingame thing is pretty much scamming

53 games registered

A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black Cove
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubTeleglitch: Die More EditionEuropa Universalis IV
    War of the VikingsWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseParadoxian Order - 2015

Giveaway is over, and this thread has served its purpose.

Closing.
    Video producer? YouTuber? Paradoxian? Person with unusually large hands and a passion for writing fan fiction?

Paradox Extra wants YOU! Join today!

Lord Stein the Rook [GBS]: "You have a castle as a crest to house the people in your head."