• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoppeBe

Mr Joppe!
75 Badges
May 31, 2011
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Iron Cross
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Lead and Gold
  • Legio
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Lost Empire - Immortals
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Impire
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Penumbra - Black Plague
  • Pirates of Black Cove
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Deus Vult
  • Dungeonland
  • East India Company
  • East India Company Collection
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Galactic Assault
  • Gettysburg
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
Hi gang,

The BETA has started and you'll soon be able to grab keys from participating media sites as well. If you would like a BETA key from us, please PM me and we'll make it happen.

EDIT: The Beta is over.

Last edited:
Uhh...
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put it, but the Beta key I got from the Paradox Newsletter isn't working.

Just like I previously did with the WotR Alpha, I went to My Games, selected "Starvoid Test" from the drop-down, pasted my code form the newsletter into the box, and hit Register.
However:
Invalid key for Starvoid Test

Oh, and the key worked perfectly fine activating in Steam. I am actually downloading the Starvoid Beta as we speak. So is there a different key somewhere that I am missing?

I haven't actually ran the game yet, (I am currently in the middle of the Prison sequence of Fable and I do NOT want to restart it) but I will update this placeholder when I do.

(one year later) Okay, the game is at the main menu right now. After the first startup and setup, which checked my Microsoft Visual something-or-other, which I may or may not have paid attention to, the game "not respond"ed and crashed. However, the second time I tried it it did sit at the loading screen for a while and then pulled up to main menu. Yet to try a game, but it looks like the Steam key did work completely fine in Steam. The only question is getting it to work with Paradox forums.

Edit 2: Now I can't even play the game because I set it to fullscreen on startup, and now it keeps crashing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.