Closed Thread

Thread: Beta key give-aways

81 games registered

200k club500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventMagicka: Wizard Wars IMPressive Founder

Beta key give-aways

Hi gang,

The BETA has started and you'll soon be able to grab keys from participating media sites as well. If you would like a BETA key from us, please PM me and we'll make it happen.

EDIT: The Beta is over.
    Last edited by JoppeBe; 28-08-2012 at 16:59.

Uhh...
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to put it, but the Beta key I got from the Paradox Newsletter isn't working.

Just like I previously did with the WotR Alpha, I went to My Games, selected "Starvoid Test" from the drop-down, pasted my code form the newsletter into the box, and hit Register.
    However:
    Invalid key for Starvoid Test
    Oh, and the key worked perfectly fine activating in Steam. I am actually downloading the Starvoid Beta as we speak. So is there a different key somewhere that I am missing?

I have the same problem as lolwhut. The key works fine on steam but won't work on here. :/

Its the same for me, cant register the game in the forum, but its okay for steam

Same problem.

And on top of that the game crushes on startup ? (Is it dx11 only ? I am running XP)

I haven't actually ran the game yet, (I am currently in the middle of the Prison sequence of Fable and I do NOT want to restart it) but I will update this placeholder when I do.

(one year later) Okay, the game is at the main menu right now. After the first startup and setup, which checked my Microsoft Visual something-or-other, which I may or may not have paid attention to, the game "not respond"ed and crashed. However, the second time I tried it it did sit at the loading screen for a while and then pulled up to main menu. Yet to try a game, but it looks like the Steam key did work completely fine in Steam. The only question is getting it to work with Paradox forums.

Edit 2: Now I can't even play the game because I set it to fullscreen on startup, and now it keeps crashing.
    Last edited by lolwhut13375; 06-08-2012 at 20:00. Reason: stuff

A Game of DwarvesEU3 CompleteImpireMagickaNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Sword of the Stars IIMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Same problem as the first 3 posters, guess I'll keep watch here for a fix...

EDIT:

"The last batch of beta keys was not possible to register under my games sadly. I have corrected it now however so please try again!

//BjornB"

Just tried it now and it works!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Got my key now and it works. Thanks

High Priestess of Paradox Susana's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDiplomacyDungeonlandEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    ImpireThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses

Closing this thread now since the beta is over. Thank you all for playing :-)

Closed Thread